IGNORED

Barnsley (H) - Sat 20th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

Bristol Sport Customer Survey  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Barnsley Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Who do you TRUST the MOST to pick the next head coach?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/20/21 at 15:01

1 minute ago, INCRED said:

The players need a dressing down and don’t deserve the vast salaries, they are robbing the club blind with the performances they have put in the last few months 

Disgrace!

Can happen at any club, at any time- by any club I mean a club on decent salaries.

There were individual games maybe but it's overall been poor in terms of application for a while now.

1 minute ago, bearded_red said:

Garbage team selection. Garbage performance.

That would probably have been six again if Barnsley had Watford’s attacking talent.

Think relegation is now a real possibility, which is utterly ridiculous.

Relegation has been a real possibility for weeks

2 minutes ago, Capman said:

It’s funny to watch those who spent years clamouring for Johnson to be sacked moaning that this situation is all down to the owner and Ashton. Lee’s doing ok at the moment. 

At league one level but Lee always starts ok right? Remember.. Johnson should of been sacked way sooner then we wouldn't be in this position and Ashton needs to **** off quick sharpish as well don't start with that b*****ks because we have been falling for a while!!

1 minute ago, LoyalRed said:

You couldn’t be more wrong mate, with LJ we had stability , yes we would have a losing streak but we would also have a winning streak, now all we have is a losing streak, we have fallen so far since sacking LJ 

The only stable thing he left, was the stability of falling down the table playing shite boring football. He will be proud that we have continued what he started. 

Just now, WarksRobin said:

At least there won’t be any temptation to appoint Simpson and Downing now. An experienced coach is required urgently, before our next match. Whatever it takes.

Exactly. None of this list, shortlist, first interviews, meet the owner face to face bullocks.....you know damn well there are 2/3 obvious options, go out and get the man that’s going to turn this shambles around. I’d bomb these two idiots out now, they are part of the problem 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Why the **** are they playing Blackbird at the end? It’s a victory song and we are playing like ***ts and losing at home to Barnsley.  I know it’s only a small thing but it’s just a symptom of what seems to be going on at AG ie a f’ing Shambles!

My recollection for a while now has been "Drink up Thy Zider" for victory, "Blackbird" if not.

Just now, Portland Bill said:

The only stable thing he left, was the stability of falling down the table playing shite boring football. He will be proud that we have continued what he started. 

I believe we sacked LJ believing we would get a more experienced manager who would get us into the playoffs rather than falling short each season, alas we didn’t but we were never going down with LJ in charge. 

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Winning away at Burton with a squad budget of at least 10x theirs? Yeh amazing. 

Let’s not forget he started this. 

We were nowhere near the current state of affairs when he left and I'd put my house on us being in a better place now had he stayed.

No rose tinted specs, and at the time I felt maybe it was the time for him to move on - but don't blame him for the abject state we're now in.

Archived