IGNORED

Barnsley (H) - Sat 20th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

Bristol Sport Customer Survey  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Barnsley Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Who do you TRUST the MOST to pick the next head coach?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/20/21 at 15:01

16 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Semenyo has pace but cant hit a cows ass...... britton scores crap goals and good goals holds it etc etc , being quick is great but a knack for goals is pricelsss.

Thank you..

Louis scores the whole variety of goals... Tap in's,,,long range strikes,,,creating his own goals out of nothing with no fear of squeezing the trigger-and above all that priceless knack of being in the right place at the right time - you can't teach it...

Not so sure about the supposed 'pathway' myself,,what with another talent (and a wingback/left back to boot!) Unable to buy an opportunity despite ticking Every box.

Smacks of nepotism.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I like his insight, but the beauty of the tv is you can see stuff for yourself....not everything needs to be commented on.

Yep - just this. I think he's good at explaining situations (and I recognise I may be in a minority there!) but he needs to pick his moments.

Less is more and all that.

I’m wondering if this isn’t a 3-5-2! 
I’m certainly hoping Lansbury isn’t sitting deep. I wonder if it’ll be Vyner holding, but then Sem/Lans/KP in an attacking midfield 3 behind Fam as a lone striker. 

With those 11 players, that’s what I’d do. You need to put Lansbury higher up the pitch to get the best of him. 

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Interested to see Callum Brittain today.

Mowatt would be a good summer signing too.  Got a bit of everything.

Darryl Dike.....heard it pronounced Dee-Kay in the week

I like Callum Styles too. 
And yes, Mowatt is out of contract isn’t he. Would be a good freebie. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I’m wondering if this isn’t a 3-5-2! 
I’m certainly hoping Lansbury isn’t sitting deep. I wonder if it’ll be Vyner holding, but then Sem/Lans/KP in an attacking midfield 3 behind Fam as a lone striker. 

With those 11 players, that’s what I’d do. You need to put Lansbury higher up the pitch to get the best of him. 

if we allow the side CBs to have lots of possession and bring it forward whilst we drop deep, we will get bummed.  I don't mind them having it if we then squeeze with a high / higher line.  Kalas as the spare man in a three (in most cases) has got to get Moore and Mariappa tight.

I still fear us having three marking Woodrow, and then them able to overload wherever they want.  If they can't see that, they need to go.....now!!

Archived