IGNORED

Coded Word From Steve Lansdown

Simon79

10 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

if Mark Ashton reads it,he must be incredibly thick skinned to not log in and return a few insults.

regards op, unan does it for me

"I remember when I first joined the Bristol City forum, it was similar to when I joined the Watford Forum, which was where I gave a few regular posters their big break in the world of online football debate. I could see the potential in OTIB, but they needed me to come in to really grow the user interaction levels. Anyway I brought Lee Johnson in, which by the way was his big break in football, and OTIB had never been so active. Then I recruited Dean Holden, who by the way is a fantastic human, and before you know it OTIB had gone from just a few bitter old men to a thriving online fans forum. I count it up there as one of my proudest achievements, which by the way - there's a lot of"...

1 hour ago, spudski said:

I think a lot more people would choose their words more wisely if he did. 

It's easy to say things from behind a keyboard, rather than to someone's face.

At the end of the day, he just a fan like all of us, with a bag load of money that chose to invest in a football club.

No experience...learning on the job.

We'd all make mistakes too.

Easy to say employ so and so etc, etc, etc.

When you think you are doing the right thing it's hard not to believe in yourself. Same for all of us.

As long as you only post what you’d genuinely say to someone’s face then it’s not a problem . I’ve messaged SL before. As long as you’re not rude or swearing , I don’t see what’s wrong with it. Doubt if he takes any notice mind . 

2 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Following on from Steve Lansdowns interview, he all but confirmed he reads OTIB. So as a change from all the manager talk, if Steve could say a coded word/phrase in an interview to let you know he’s read your post, what would it be? Mine would be ‘ Blue Few’. COYR 

Could be that I myself its possible to operate under a different user name.

Blue Few

3 hours ago, spudski said:

At the end of the day, he just a fan like all of us, with a bag load of money that chose to invest in a football club.

When you think you are doing the right thing it's hard not to believe in yourself. Same for all of us.

We have the winner. ???

3 hours ago, spudski said:

Welcome to the Forum Steve ?

Archived