IGNORED

Who’s watching today?

BigAl&Toby

Well I’ve spent £60 a month for the season ticket. So ok I get some of it back. Eventually.

Then me and the boy splash the cash and tune in to Robins TV.

Not this week I’m afraid. I’ve spent enough watching that horse shit week in, week out.....

Today on a wet and blustery BA11 I’m watching it for free. Horse shit that is. Well I’m actually sacking it up!

Ever the optimist though I’ve had a cheeky with Paddy - City to win with Antoine being an anytime scorer?? 

In Lansdown we trust ?

6A250134-B6A2-4BDD-8869-0F3181338878.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Lisa Knights back on, much better at her job than Pete Trego.....good selection.

Well you’d expect so given how many years more experience? Given this is something Trego is doing during his off season essentially as work experience 

Just now, Lrrr said:

Well you’d expect so given how many years more experience? Given this is something Trego is doing during his off season essentially as work experience 

it was tongue in cheek, but even if Trego is learning the ropes, is Robinstv the place to learn it?

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

it was tongue in cheek, but even if Trego is learning the ropes, is Robinstv the place to learn it?

I kind of like that we're helping a west country guy prepare for life after his sporting career, take away him being a former Somerset cricketer. Obviously if he doesn't get better you'd reach a point of saying no thanks, but as long as he gets better with it with more experience then I'd say fair enough. Think a criticism of the presenter role is when we have a club employee doing it, if we get someone like Trego or someone else in that role it can help take away the feel that its just a club product so to say.

Only missed one match that I can buy, Not happy with what is going on but will always watch.

I live away so if I can't go to a game, will either watch or listen whatever happens and how much I'm unhappy, born in Bristol and this is my club, end of..

Archived