IGNORED

Mick McCarthy

formerly known as ivan

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

Just seen the highlights of the Cardiff game on Quest. Mick looks very happy and has clearly got them playing really well, more’s the pity.

The only upside was how bad Preston were and they are falling almost as quickly as us, but have yet to ditch Alex Neil.

Perhaps they're waiting for a phone call.

Mark Ashton: Hello I'd like to ask about the possibility of speaking to Alex about the vacant position we have at BCFC.

Preston Board: He's a very important part of the club here, and we would be devastated to lose him. We'll begrudgingly let you speak to him, but if he takes the job, it will cost you £3m.

Mark Ashton: That's fine, Steve has said we must appoint the correct person for the job this time around, because I ballsed it up so badly last time, and that money is no object. Kthanksbye.

Preston Board amongst themselves: Well we were going to sack him, but that will save us from paying his compensation, and give us a bit of a cash injection in the process.

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

Just seen the highlights of the Cardiff game on Quest. Mick looks very happy and has clearly got them playing really well, more’s the pity.

The only upside was how bad Preston were and they are falling almost as quickly as us, but have yet to ditch Alex Neil.

Perhaps they're waiting for a phone call.

Mark Ashton: Hello I'd like to ask about the possibility of speaking to Alex about the vacant position we have at BCFC.

Preston Board: He's a very important part of the club here, and we would be devastated to lose him. We'll begrudgingly let you speak to him, but if he takes the job, it will cost you £3m.

Mark Ashton: That's fine, Steve has said we must appoint the correct person for the job this time around, because I ballsed it up so badly last time, and that money is no object. Kthanksbye.

Preston Board amongst themselves: Well we were going to sack him, but that will save us from paying his compensation, and give us a bit of a cash injection in the process.

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

Warnock has had the same at Boro, 1 year I believe.

Hopefully Pearson next!

Me too.

Just goes to show that the ‘dinosaurs ‘ still have something to offer.

We so needed a ‘ proper ‘ manager and let’s hope Nige is here for a while.

I am certain with him we will be in the ‘ promised land’ sooner rather than later.

He can potentially, become a true legend at this club.

Archived