IGNORED

Players need to look at themselves

Topper 123

1 minute ago, Magger1 said:

I’ve never watched a more pathetic weak gutless bottleless shower of shit in red shirts in all my life , god help them when fans return 

Absolutely agree. Can’t pass to each other,can’t control the ball, can’t create nothing. Worst city side in my time watching city. Embarrassing 

1 minute ago, Magger1 said:

I’ve never watched a more pathetic weak gutless bottleless shower of shit in red shirts in all my life , god help them when fans return 

I'd rather watch 11 city fans who play amatuer football wearing the shirt with pride,,sweating blood and lose 12-0 every game than these so called "professionals"...

These players are more than capable. no doubt one or two don't give a toss but collectively their confidence is shot and have no guidance whatsoever.

A man is needed where every player listens to every word he says, takes it on board and believes it.

In the meantime the Man in charge drags his heels as per usual.
Steve Lansdown should stop farting about drawing up lists. pinpoint who is available, get hold of a phone number and and ask his price.

The Team are shot of confidence, lacking in simple skills and devoid of ideas. Individually they are good players, Dan Bentley, Adam N, Kalas, Dasilva, Patterson, Wells and others would be in any Championship starting 11.
I am not sure what they do in training and how they get out of this. There are no leaders, and when your back is against the wall these players, leadership is required especially for the young players. The senior professionals need to set an example; I did think KP played well today.

Unless there is an immediate upturn I genuinely believe that relegation beckons, regardless of the new management.

Barnsley 15 shots 5 on target to our one and then Rene Gilmartin says on commentary at the end 'The players are disappointed' Not as much as the fans watching no passion, commitment or skill. Did we string more than 2 or 3 accurate passes together. Never been more disappointed in 50+ years. 

Don't go asking for my season ticket money unless a proper manager is brought in

Just now, AshtonGreat said:

The speed in which they dismantled the team that beat Man U is nothing short of disgraceful really. Should never have sold Flint etc

How else would you have filled the Operating Loss gaps both then and moving forward? It's not really optional.

As for the Players, a slight change of leadership but similar shit- having said that tactically we looked a broken side (as usual?).

How do you motivate players on £10-25k per week when they have watertight contracts? It's happening to us but it's possible to see it at any club that pays well.

2 minutes ago, shepton red said:

The Team are shot of confidence, lacking in simple skills and devoid of ideas. Individually they are good players, Dan Bentley, Adam N, Kalas, Dasilva, Patterson, Wells and others would be in any Championship starting 11.
I am not sure what they do in training and how they get out of this. There are no leaders, and when your back is against the wall these players, especially the young ones need to set an example by the senior players.  I did think KP played well today.

Unless there is an immediate upturn I genuinely believe that relegation beckons, regardless of the new management.

The players have had the confidence taken out of them by a manager who never had a clue and was out of his depth, There needs to be a manager with a good reputation in next week who can react with the players. Only way we are going to stop the rot is getting the players to believe in themselves The team was set up more to stop Barnsley when we should have been looking for the points. We were completely and utter shite until they scored. Then we just seem to up our game when it should of been from the first whistle.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

How else would you have filled the Operating Loss gaps both then and moving forward? It's not really optional.

As for the Players, a slight change of leadership but similar shit- having said that tactically we looked a broken side (as usual?).

How do you motivate players on £10-25k per week when they have watertight contracts? It's happening to us but it's possible to see it at any club that pays well.

Well, doing what was needed to get promoted would've generated a pretty sizeable income. As per usual we cocked it up by bringing in Diony the donkey. I personally would motivate them by making them sit on the bench for a few weeks. Bring them down a peg or two. That's what Alex Ferguson would've done.

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

Well, doing what was needed to get promoted would've generated a pretty sizeable income. As per usual we cocked it up by bringing in Diony the donkey. I personally would motivate them by making them sit on the bench for a few weeks. Bring them down a peg or two. That's what Alex Ferguson would've done.

Again there were FFP considerations for in-season assessments. The EFL assess in-season as well.

So you'd chuck in the youth? Problem is half our squad is injured which means you go down to youth and it may well motivate them- but the youth thrown into a struggling side may get scarred. I see why it's tempting though.

I thought Kalas's reaction was quite telling as he walked off the pitch in complete disgust, almost throwing his captain's arm band off.

This was a shocking display by supposed professional footballers; clearly Holden wasn't the only problem.

Make no mistake, we are in a relegation fight. 

Archived