IGNORED

Today taught me

dREDful

7 minutes ago, dREDful said:

Cute x

Well done on not adding anything to the discussion. Leave it to the adults to continue the topic. Watch, learn and join in next time. 

I think you’ll find (At the time of writing) my initial response to your deluded comments has more positive reactions than you entire thread starter has generated babe

2 minutes ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

I think you’ll find (At the time of writing) my initial response to your deluded comments has more positive reactions than you entire thread starter has generated babe

I am reporting you for derailing the thread. Please stay on topic or leave. 

1 minute ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

Stop responding then. 

I asked you a simple question and you avoided it and instead insulted. I can't help you with that. 

Mods will hopefully remove your input and my responses from the thread as it has added nothing. 

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

7 out of 8?? Johnson, Cotterill and Johnson were all successes

Johnson was his only one (Gary). Cotterill wasn't his and he has confirmed this in the past. Cotts was Dawes. 

LJ started this mess. His lack of coaching, constant changes to the line up etc. has caught up with us now. I don't consider him a success at all, we are reaping what he sown. 

2 minutes ago, dREDful said:

Johnson was his only one (Gary). Cotterill wasn't his and he has confirmed this in the past. Cotts was Dawes. 

LJ started this mess. His lack of coaching, constant changes to the line up etc. has caught up with us now. I don't consider him a success at all, we are reaping what he sown. 

Wow you really don't like SL.

Just now, CHIPLEY RED said:

Wow you really don't like SL.

I'm just stating facts and opinion. Facts are he didn't appoint Cotts, SL confirmed that and I believe him.

My opinion was based on LJs  coaching ability and the lack of. 

Do I like SL? Not at the moment, no. I'm pretty pissed off with his decision making and where it's sadly leading us. 

25 minutes ago, dREDful said:

I'm just stating facts and opinion. Facts are he didn't appoint Cotts, SL confirmed that and I believe him.

My opinion was based on LJs  coaching ability and the lack of. 

Do I like SL? Not at the moment, no. I'm pretty pissed off with his decision making and where it's sadly leading us. 

Wether SL has been a good owner for BCFC is a matter of opinion and on that score I cannot agree with you.

I admire the strength of you belief but think you're wrong.

6 minutes ago, CHIPLEY RED said:

Wether SL has been a good owner for BCFC is a matter of opinion and on that score I cannot agree with you.

I admire the strength of you belief but think you're wrong.

Fair enough, mate! I really hope I agree with you in a couple of years as he changes my mind. 

54 minutes ago, dREDful said:

I asked you a simple question and you avoided it and instead insulted. I can't help you with that. 

Mods will hopefully remove your input and my responses from the thread as it has added nothing. 

Without wishing to defend the insult you haven’t responded without insults yourself. The poster made to my mind a perfectly valid response which you disagree with. Both are fine and it doesn’t really matter who is right. But if you post on this forum you can expect some responses that don’t agree with you.

Respectfully as a fellow red.

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

7 out of 8?? Johnson, Cotterill and Johnson were all successes

Johnson had 4 1/2 years to find a plan , to stick to it , and recruit to it

He did none of the three

He assembled and left us with a squad of weak willed misfits , every club in the bag plus spares , all made of plastic

Success ?

Compared to Holden , probably , but in real terms No

2 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Watford’s owners get that many wrong in a month!

Yes but they are always willing to change and will not accept under-performance. That said sacking Pearson with 2 games of the season to go was frankly bizarre, especially considering that he was the one that had given them a chance of avoiding the drop in the first place.

Archived