IGNORED

Kalas and Bentley

Desso

Just now, Alessandro said:

Kalas’ interview. 

That’s why he walks off the pitch at the end of the games. Not because he doesn’t care.

Always puts his body on the line. Works his arse off.

If I was in charge, Kalas would be told not to come to training but to stay home and isolate between games. If he got badly injured again, we would be in serious danger of relegation, much more than we are now. Wrap him in cotton wool.

1 hour ago, bcfcbulgaria said:

Brilliant from Kalas and 100% right everyone at the Club needs to look at the mess the club is starting at the top with SL, JL & MA. the whole coaching staff and anyone connected with the squad but 100% the player need to take a long hard look at themselves, never have i seen such a underperforming squad as we have now. Kalas is right every player out there today needs to take a look at themselves and the performance they have been putting in. SL needs to act before the next Game as its now critical we are in a relegation battle the slid is happening but need halt it as soon as possible and get everyone believing again... 

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

Flint was an utter hero during his time at the club bit has struggled elsewhere. I think the major issue with him is that he was great when we first came up but had one very obvious weakness - in that he struggled if a team isolated him and put a pacey forward against him. As soon as teams worked that out, he became a bit too easy to get around.

I'd take Kalas 'cos I think he is less easy to work out. 

You can have Kalas, mate. You can have any of this lot.

47 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Anyone sense when he said “putting bodies on the line” he was referring to a few team mates not doing the same?

I perversely feel encouraged by this TK interview tonight.

Same here.

Because, if he said this to camera, he would have had a go at some individuals and given them some home truths. He may not look a captain on the pitch (aside from leading by example) but I think he has a lot to say in the dressing room - which is probably why he's skipper.

Must be frustrating to him having to defend and put the blocks in all game while watching some in front of him playing at 50%. 

He's bang on saying that they will concede if it is constant defending because players in front of him can't hold the ball or play a simple pass or control the ball. Or give the ball away from a bloody throw in 90% of the time.

Very good and honest interview from him and told us a lot imo.

Brutally honest interview from Kalas. He could have stood there and given out the usual cliches but he didn’t. Clearly the players have lost all confidence which is deeply concerning. Let’s hope we have a few leaders that can stand up and lead by example. Worrying but thank **** for Malbec tonight

Just shows a glimpse of the discontent there, he's pretty much calling out the midfield and strikers to do more.

Sorry TK, if they ain't doing their job, grab them by their collar. Stop lumping aimless, pointless balls up to Fam. Pick up your own man at corners and set pieces and demand more of your team mates, when the game is actually happening. 

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Brutally honest interview from Kalas. He could have stood there and given out the usual cliches but he didn’t. Clearly the players have lost all confidence which is deeply concerning. Let’s hope we have a few leaders that can stand up and lead by example. Worrying but thank **** for Malbec tonight

I think Kalas does exactly that - but he's the only one unfortunately.

What happened to DNA and all that bollocks ?

Archived