IGNORED

Hughes or Pearson

BCFC1512

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I don’t want someone in charge to the end of the season. I want an experienced head coach/manager with his experienced back room staff to come in shake these players up . Stay up then get rid of half of this inept squad . Then let him rebuild in the summer. And the quicker someone is appointed the better. 

agree, someone to keep us up, decide which, if any, OOC players are worth offering new contracts to, and identify targets that they (not Ashton) want to sign in the summer

Not sold on the Pearson idea at all.

Players are on their knees mentally, they need picking up and organising not yelling at. They need to see someone stood in front of them who they can believe in, someone who will rebuild confidence and tactically instruct them.

I get that emotions are running high but Holden has been largely ridiculed for seemingly being a one trick, look yourselves in the mirror, pony, and now people want a guy on the basis, whether he’s a solid tactician or not, that he’d smash the mirror over their head.

I’m not saying it couldn’t work but I think it could just as easily exacerbate the situation.

1 minute ago, S_C said:

Players are on their knees mentally, they need picking up and organising not yelling at. They need to see someone stood in front of them who they can believe in, someone who will rebuild confidence and tactically instruct them.

I get that emotions are running high but Holden has been largely ridiculed for seemingly being a one trick, look yourselves in the mirror, pony, and now people want a guy on the basis, whether he’s a solid tactician or not, that he’d smash the mirror over their head.

I’m not saying it couldn’t work but I think it could just as easily exacerbate the situation.

I think he has a presence without having to shout.  An edge that says 'you don't want to **** with me'.

7 hours ago, S_C said:

Watford, 7 points adrift at the bottom of Prem when he took over, 3 points above relegation zone when they sacked him. First team to beat Liverpool last season during that time. Also largely built the Leicester team that won the Premier League.

Cook or Pearson for me; either one will put a rocket up this squad and that’s what is clearly needed....with so many OOC in the summer, they should all be playing for their futures not downing tools which a number seem to be doing right now!

Cook or Pearson wouldn’t allow this to happen; come on Steve, get it done now.....:it shouldn’t take a month....:we need someone in, in time for Swansea on Saturday.

If Ashton doesn’t want to work with someone like this, tough luck sunshine - show him the door at the same time! 

100% Nigel Pearson.

I believe the longer the wait goes on the less likely such an appointment of this ilk will happen.

Of course there could be an almighty argument going on behind the scenes and it's Ashton trying to stave off such an appointment. He knows if he loses that battle he's gone. 

Patience everyone!

4 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Think this is based on intel rather than bets placed. Could be a goer.

Odds for Howe and Cook lengthening.

Klinsmann now in at 33-1.

Im thinking the same

Its happened too quickly to be a large volume of bets, either a tasty bet although you cant have those on this sort of market or a bit of info

Gettng interviewed in morning?

6/4 now Im getting excited

Archived