IGNORED

Liam Walsh - U23's Tuesday vs Cardiff

Lrrr

Sorry but i saw enough in 45 mins when he completely ran the game, to know hes an awful lot better than any of the sewage we currently employ in centre midfield. 
An eye for a pass, free kick ( qpr away ), and unlike anyone else in the team, he has aggression and actually tries to tackle!

I find it madness we can sign the ego of Lansbury whilst at the same time admitting weve offered no contract due to financial uncertainty. 
Ashton really is a joker!

Offer the lad another 2 years +1, and lets be honest, he’ll still be worth it above Pato, Lansbury and KP. 

1 hour ago, nickolas said:

Sorry but i saw enough in 45 mins when he completely ran the game, to know hes an awful lot better than any of the sewage we currently employ in centre midfield. 
An eye for a pass, free kick ( qpr away ), and unlike anyone else in the team, he has aggression and actually tries to tackle!

I find it madness we can sign the ego of Lansbury whilst at the same time admitting weve offered no contract due to financial uncertainty. 
Ashton really is a joker!

Offer the lad another 2 years +1, and lets be honest, he’ll still be worth it above Pato, Lansbury and KP. 

You’d offer the guy a near 3 year deal based upon a single 45 minute showing 2 seasons ago? Dean, is that you?

11 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

You’d offer the guy a near 3 year deal based upon a single 45 minute showing 2 seasons ago? Dean, is that you?

Well the question is would we try and sign him based on his time at Coventry if he weren't already our player? And the answer is most likely yes

19 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Yes i would. I cant remember the last time ive ever seen a city player single handedly control a game the way he did in over 30 years of watching City. 
Its certainly a better deal than an ego filled Lansbury or a show pony KP. 

5 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

I think we will be resigning him..but even if he has recovered how long will it take him to get match fit for the championship ?

I cannot see him making any real difference until April ??

Sessegnon only played his first u23's game a couple of weeks ago and played 70 odd today

Archived