IGNORED

Steve We Know You Are Reading This!

REDOXO

3 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

I’ll put my tin hat on, right now.

Big steve doesn’t read this ******* forum. You muppets.

He has an army of people who do it for him. And feed him sentiment/opinions that are pertinent.

jesus wept, he’s a billionaire. 

You saw his interview the other night then? 

5 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

I’ll put my tin hat on, right now.

Big steve doesn’t read this ******* forum. You muppets.

He has an army of people who do it for him. And feed him sentiment/opinions that are pertinent.

jesus wept, he’s a billionaire. 

He’s a ******* human being, of course he has a look!!!

No, but do you seriously think a billionaire will trawl through all the nonsense on this forum.

you’re having a laugh mate

Well as his he and wife were on this forum for some years In not sure

What I am sure is that you calling other posters muppets is somewhat ironic 

And I ain’t your ‘mate’ 

2 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

No, but do you seriously think a billionaire will trawl through all the nonsense on this forum.

you’re having a laugh mate

Being a billionaire has ***k all to do with anything.  It’s a forum about ‘his’ club. Of course he reads it. Maybe not in the depth that some think but still. 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Being a billionaire has ***k all to do with anything.  It’s a forum about ‘his’ club. Of course he reads it. Maybe not in the depth that some think but still. 

You’re entitled to your opinion.

and you may be right.

The reason billionaires are billionaires is that that don’t waste their time on banal, trivial rubbish.

which, to be fair, is what 70% of the posts on this forum are.

except mine, of course, :laugh:.

4 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

You’re entitled to your opinion.

and you may be right.

The reason billionaires are billionaires is that that don’t waste their time on banal, trivial rubbish.

which, to be fair, is what 70% of the posts on this forum are.

except mine, of course, :laugh:.

Of course 

8 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Well as his he and wife were on this forum for some years In not sure

What I am sure is that you calling other posters muppets is somewhat ironic 

Did you see them post? Do you have proof - what are their user IDs - tag them then in this thread. :laugh:.

Maybe we can trace the IP address to big Steve’s computer. 

No need to get all aggressive at me. Steve won’t be reading this forum.  

2 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

Did you see them post? Do you have proof - what are their user IDs - tag them then in this thread. :laugh:.

Blue few

Are you trying to knock Robbo off his perch?

Must try harder!

1 hour ago, Harry said:

The fact that after 4 days the shortlist was still being drawn up is in itself a total farce. 
As others have said, we sure give out the impression that we don’t know who we want or why. 
Football is a small world. Managers perform very much in the public eye. Everyone knows how each team is managed and how each team is run (ie who has a tight budget, who has backing of board, who works within certain systems etc), everyone knows the style of play each manager favours. It’s not a normal interview process where you are trying to find out if someone has the correct skills to join your organisation. It’s football. The managerial CV’s are in the public eye, every day. It’s not hard to work out what you want. 

Just go and speak to the person you think you want based on their highly visible career to date. You don’t need to call them in for a lengthy interview to have them run through their cv and ask them questions as to what motivates them and what their strengths and weaknesses are!! The evidence is already there - in the public eye. It’s called ‘have a look at the jobs they’ve done so far’. 

It’s a football manager job. The inevitability is that, unless we hire Sir Alex or Arsene, we’ll be looking for another one in 2-4 years max. Please stop making out it’s some kind of complicated rocket science. 

Time is VERY MUCH of the essence. The current squad with its current motivation, will find it hard to pick up another point this season. The task is at hand Steve. No dithering please. Take control immediately and get on the phone to the person you already have in mind, immediately. 

Great post.

Problem is, we need a three stage, lengthy interview process to a) justify Mark Ashtons bloated involvement in the day to day football operation, and b) so that Mark Ashton is sure the new manager is not going to threaten his position.

If there was not an overlap on responsibility in footballing matters such as recruitment and the medical team, (areas which would naturally fall under the influence of a football manager at any other club) then there is no reason to not appoint quickly.

Six weeks to appoint our Assistant Manager Dean Holden smacks of finding reasons to NOT appoint anyone else through a stupidly long process designed and choreographed by the person most threatened by not finding the right person (for him).

This time, having got it so wrong last time, the dice are loaded against Ashton though and his head must be spinning.

Also, he is lucky to not be being held accountable for the Holden fiasco.

In my line of work, if I took 6 weeks to appoint internally whilst having a vast and diverse range of external candidates to choose from, with a lengthy and drawn out process, for the recruit to then fail so badly, questions would be asked of my assessment process and recruitment skills.

Well Steve as a supporter like the rest of us on here, act now before it's to late.

In three games time if things continue we are truly staring down the barrel.

If you don;t act now we will be 9 games without a win and 7 games without a goal. the players by then will be so ****** by then it will take counciling  just to get them on to the pitch. 

By witch time any new manager will have no chance.

46 minutes ago, Harry said:

Steve could make it even easier for himself and absolve any responsibility by simply looking at the recent otib poll. 
A third of fans want Howe. Another third wanted Cook. 
Just employ either one of those and if it goes tits up then he can blame the fans. 
I’m happy to stick my neck on the block for either of those 2. 
So let’s stop pissassing around shall we and get it done already. 

Yes i second that either even pearson he wont put up with no shit .

Archived