IGNORED

Steve We Know You Are Reading This!

REDOXO

32 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Well as his he and wife were on this forum for some years In not sure

What I am sure is that you calling other posters muppets is somewhat ironic 

And I ain’t your ‘mate’ 

:laugh:.

have another thatchers and go put a clean nappy on.

4 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

:laugh:.

have another thatchers and go put a clean nappy on.

I believe Shelts is correct

1 minute ago, DaveInSA said:

No need mate.

I’m on a wind up.

I just asked you to tag steve, you haven’t done it. So if you know he’s on the forum tag him. 

And if you won’t do it why not?

Blue few

45 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

I’ll put my tin hat on, right now.

Big steve doesn’t read this ******* forum. You muppets.

He has an army of people who do it for him. And feed him sentiment/opinions that are pertinent.

jesus wept, he’s a billionaire. 

The stats say otherwise....

Billionaire Forum Readers.jpg

58 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Fair enough, thanks. Freely admit I'm ignorant in such matters. But also desperate ?

We all are.

28 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Great post.

Problem is, we need a three stage, lengthy interview process to a) justify Mark Ashtons bloated involvement in the day to day football operation, and b) so that Mark Ashton is sure the new manager is not going to threaten his position.

If there was not an overlap on responsibility in footballing matters such as recruitment and the medical team, (areas which would naturally fall under the influence of a football manager at any other club) then there is no reason to not appoint quickly.

Six weeks to appoint our Assistant Manager Dean Holden smacks of finding reasons to NOT appoint anyone else through a stupidly long process designed and choreographed by the person most threatened by not finding the right person (for him).

This time, having got it so wrong last time, the dice are loaded against Ashton though and his head must be spinning.

Also, he is lucky to not be being held accountable for the Holden fiasco.

In my line of work, if I took 6 weeks to appoint internally whilst having a vast and diverse range of external candidates to choose from, with a lengthy and drawn out process, for the recruit to then fail so badly, questions would be asked of my assessment process and recruitment skills.

I hear he can be quite a procrastinator on deals.  Things get drawn out longer than they need to.

37 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

Did you see them post? Do you have proof - what are their user IDs - tag them then in this thread. :laugh:.

Maybe we can trace the IP address to big Steve’s computer. 

No need to get all aggressive at me. Steve won’t be reading this forum.  

You need to get yourself a missus mate... ?

5 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

‘ Doesn’t go to many games’  , ‘ doesn’t watch much ‘ ,  ‘missed the owners interview’

A Finger on the button sort 

Not after a whole can of Carlsberg though 

Tbf I’ve almost lost interest too. But at least I know the owner gave a f’ing interview, and I listened to it.

Got to laugh at some on here, earlier claiming this is the most important manager decsion in years, after an embarrassing defeat its just rush out and get someone in quick.

I am sure the process will be much quicker than last time as it does not need a rocket scientist to see our proceruous position. But without doing some due diligence to see who is the best going forward it could be a case of rush at our peril.

However I do think a pair of coaches who could not come up with something different to what DH was sacked for, then they need to go now and bring in Tinman to do something different.

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Got to laugh at some on here, earlier claiming this is the most important manager decsion in years, after an embarrassing defeat its just rush out and get someone in quick.

I am sure the process will be much quicker than last time as it does not need a rocket scientist to see our proceruous position. But without doing some due diligence to see who is the best going forward it could be a case of rush at our peril.

However I do think a pair of coaches who could not come up with something different to what DH was sacked for, then they need to go now and bring in Tinman to do something different.

Due diligence? ? With this lot? Due diligence is what we’ve lacked for decades.

I agree insomuch first and foremost it has to be the right appointment

A panicked rushed decision could be even more disastrous and likely to still end up in relegation 

10 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

It is the most important managerial decision since the last one. There is a list of some very good available candidates. Dolng something quickly does not necessarily mean it is done poorly (efficiency is needed), particularly as this situation did not come out of nowhere and several of the candidates have been interviewed less than a year ago. Thus we do not need to be putting them through this again. 

4 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

It is the most important managerial decision since the last one. There is a list of some very good available candidates. Dong something quickly does not necessarily mean it is done poorly (efficiency is needed), particularly as this situation did not come out of nowhere and several of the candidates have been interviewed less than a year ago. Thus we do not need to be putting them through this again. 

I agree and as I said i believe the process will be realativly quick, but the thread was about panic and appoint

After listening to SLs interview I believe he sees the importance of this appointment and will be making it, therefore need to make sure we know who is available and can take us forward,

Let’s also hope they know what they are looking for. Due diligence doesn’t work if you just get some bloke in with a PowerPoint presentation that impresses you.

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I guess you Mark and Jon were discussing the game before, during and after.

if this helps, WE DO NOT HAVE SIX WEEKS!

The two guys you brought in are clueless about what to do. Another game without so much as a corner. If you need a temporary just do it. But this is appalling. 

If we fluke something at Borough because Diehdou is trying to impress his new boss, this basic fact will not change!

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I agree and as I said i believe the process will be realativly quick, but the thread was about panic and appoint

I started the thread, so if it helps. I have quoted myself.

To summarize We do not have six weeks. The Football today was appalling under the two guys that have taken control (one of which has already stated that this needs to be done quickly). If they think an interim manager is required while a longer process is undertaken, so be it, but we are crashing down the table with these two picking the team and watching us carrying on the same way as the last bloke.

No time to loose. Most of the blokes in the running have been interviewed and one or two may like the idea of a short term contract. Who knows!!! But get a shift on. As it will be panic within ten days!!

Archived