IGNORED

Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dumb

westex red

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Wow, big wow.  Appreciate they’ve been thrown in following Dean’s sacking....but what the absolute duck is going on?

It's awful. Honestly, no wonder Paterson maybe seems disinterested - the bloke is being made to play before he's ready. Actively risking further injury whilst in the last year of a contract (correct me if that's wrong). If I were him I'd be furious, and absolutely I'd be playing in a reined in manner. Why would I fly into a tackle for a club or coach who is happy to risk my body and my career like that? 

On Sess - Fulham will rightly be livid to hear he's being rushed back. Surely?

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

That’s it for tonight. Too much to take

Headphones and Dinosaur Jr to take away the pain

Enjoy. I've just watched the Kalas post-match interview and might go and chuck myself off the balcony.

9 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Staggering isn’t it - If a fan alleged what Simpson alluded to it would be unanimously called out as b******t as it would be so unbelievable 

I have been saying this for months and have had it from someone’s mouth within the club.... and have been told on numerous occasions I have been chatting nonsense

Simpson is genuinely trying to give fans an insight into the fact the clubs an absolute shit show at the moment 

people need to wake up ASAP, sadly it maybe be too late already 

2 hours ago, westex red said:

Trying not to be insulting, just my opinion I guess, no disrespect to these two guys they can only do their best given they have been thrown in at the deep end.

Fair enough, but words are important. I suspect if you were referred to as tweedle dee and tweedle dumb you would feel belittled trying to do the best you could. It seems to me that the club is low on confidence. If they come here to read what the fans think all the negativity is hardly going to help is it? Yes we need some decisive action to get the club back on track. But just sacking everyone is not going to get the job done is it? After all sacking Johnson didn’t work did it? 

20 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

It seems dumb and dumber know they will not be here long and just waiting for an out. Negative influences are not required, sack them now and get Tinman in until the new HC is in place, at least we know he loves the club and will instill some order and fight back in to the players

:laugh:, those advocating sacking everyone and then claiming ‘negative influences are not required’ seem to have had an irony bypass. I assume you have no mirror? 

16 minutes ago, Capman said:

:laugh:, those advocating sacking everyone and then claiming ‘negative influences are not required’ seem to have had an irony bypass. I assume you have no mirror? 

Strangely I am not going to have any impact on the players, then again neither do dumb and dumber, thats why they need to leave now and let someone gave a go who cares.

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Hoped maybe it would show that they aren't "Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee".

Only pasted those two answers but the full BP articel is interesting. The questions on injuries reveals some shocking stuff:

On Edwards.

I have to be honest with you, I’m not sure where we are with Owura Edwards. He’s got an issue with his Achilles that he has apparently had for a good few weeks that I wasn’t aware of, but it got worse playing in an in-house Under-23s game on Tuesday.

On Sessegnon and Paterson.

Probably, if I’m being really honest, we are bringing Sess back a bit earlier than he’s ready, Jamie Paterson has been playing for the last few weeks before he’s fully ready to be back in the team.

Then this car crash of a question and answer re Williams:

BP: Joe Williams suggested last night that he is going to be out for some time on social media, he had those scans on his hamstring. Are we likely to see him at all this season?

Simpson: I’ll be honest with you, I heard about this statement that went on social media last night. I’m told that he said ‘I’m delighted to finally get to the bottom of what the issue is,’ well I don’t actually know what the issue is because I haven’t been told.

I’m not trying to duck the question, but I know nothing more. The last I heard was that he had another scan, there was something strange on it that was going to be sent away to be assessed, and I don’t know anymore.

If Joe knows something, I haven’t seen Joe since early last week. I’m really sorry but I can’t say anymore because I don’t know any more about it.

This squad is being held together with gaffa tape and pritt stick and not even the assistant head coach knows who's sticking which bit to what.

That proves what many have been suggesting on here for a while, behind the scenes the club is a mess. Only now, that's spilled out onto the pitch as well.

Surely as assistant manager/coach/ballboy/car park attendant though, you would make it your job to find out what was going on with players? So whilst yes, it's easy to say "the clubs not relaying anything to the coaching staff", however if I were a member of said coaching staff, I'd be making it my business to find out what the hell was going on!!!

This paints him in as bad a picture as the rest I'm afraid. He should be asking the questions, and talking to other people/departments.

Shoddy.

17 minutes ago, Taz said:

This paints him in as bad a picture as the rest I'm afraid. He should be asking the questions, and talking to other people/departments.

Honestly nothing in those answers confirms that he hasn't asked the questions. Personally I'd theorise that it's a medical team issue whereby they don't want to admit to failings so just keep quiet.

Whatever the issue, it's just indicative of a pretty poorly run operation.

2 hours ago, Club and Country said:

I have been saying this for months and have had it from someone’s mouth within the club.... and have been told on numerous occasions I have been chatting nonsense

Simpson is genuinely trying to give fans an insight into the fact the clubs an absolute shit show at the moment 

people need to wake up ASAP, sadly it maybe be too late already 

I am grateful for Paul Simpson’s honesty.

Just thinking out loud, is it possible medical team didn’t give Holden the full truth on injuries, or else if Dean went into each presser with crappy updates it would bad on them?  Or is that just baseless?

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I am grateful for Paul Simpson’s honesty.

Just thinking out loud, is it possible medical team didn’t give Holden the full truth on injuries, or else if Dean went into each presser with crappy updates it would bad on them?  Or is that just baseless?

My view on this without any substance is that Mark Ashton is the conduit for all comms through all departments, and if Dean seemed out of the loop on contracts/incomings/injuries, it was because he was.

That with the fact of being in a job he could hardly maintain, I think at times he forgot/could not remember the script, and we got the rabbit in headlights/I do not know stock response.

Dean himself said they spoke “a few times a day”.

Madness.

Archived