IGNORED

10 ‘simple’ rules to staying up

Better Red

1. Sack Deano  ✔️ Never should have had the Job. First job in the championship is just mental.

2.  Sack the 2 Clowns. Part of the problem.

3. Do not play 352 we are to light in midfield. Been obvious for most of the season

4. Vyner is a RB or CB do not play him in Midfield wasted. Obvious but not to Deano and Co.

5. Do not play Fammy, Marriapa, Hunt and Moore. We will never win a game when they all play in the same team. None should be here next season not if we want to progress.

6. Play Wells up front in the middle. It’s a joke that is not happening. Waste of a £6m proven championship goal scorer.

7. It’s Palmer or Pato not booth in the same team.  Same player pick one and then other can replace him  as sub keep shape etc.. Obvious again

8. If you don’t shoot you want score - tell the players. How this has not been addressed is mind blowing.

9. we need pace in the team. Seymenyo, Sess and Edwards we need to get 2 of them In the team. Can’t stop conceding so play further up the pitch. Turn there defenders. Get into the box. etc, etc...

10. Pray we get Cook or Person In quickly - We need a take no shit manger with this group of players.

I don’t even think it’s that complicated why the idiots who have been managing/running us - Deano, The 2 Clowns and MA can’t see it is beyond me.

A midfield with Nagy, Massengo and Bakinson?  As suggested on another thread?

I am still trying to understand what it is that our coaches have seen that means that they haven’t put them together before. At least they can’t be blamed for today’s abject performance!

On 20/02/2021 at 20:01, Better Red said:

1. Sack Deano  ✔️ Never should have had the Job. First job in the championship is just mental.

2.  Sack the 2 Clowns. Part of the problem.

3. Do not play 352 we are to light in midfield. Been obvious for most of the season

4. Vyner is a RB or CB do not play him in Midfield wasted. Obvious but not to Deano and Co.

5. Do not play Fammy, Marriapa, Hunt and Moore. We will never win a game when they all play in the same team. None should be here next season not if we want to progress.

6. Play Wells up front in the middle. It’s a joke that is not happening. Waste of a £6m proven championship goal scorer.

7. It’s Palmer or Pato not booth in the same team.  Same player pick one and then other can replace him  as sub keep shape etc.. Obvious again

8. If you don’t shoot you want score - tell the players. How this has not been addressed is mind blowing.

9. we need pace in the team. Seymenyo, Sess and Edwards we need to get 2 of them In the team. Can’t stop conceding so play further up the pitch. Turn there defenders. Get into the box. etc, etc...

10. Pray we get Cook or Person In quickly - We need a take no shit manger with this group of players. ✔️ 

I don’t even think it’s that complicated why the idiots who have been managing/running us - Deano, The 2 Clowns and MA can’t see it is beyond me.

2 out of 10 so far....

Would not be surprised if he ticked a few of these off very quickly.

Archived