IGNORED

Steve, YOUR club is a bit of a mess

Numero Uno

6 or 7 defeats in a row (I've lost count and caring)

Players playing WEEKS before they are fit.

Players playing U23 games when they are injured.

Caretaker Manager not knowing what the hell is going on with injuries because nobody is telling him.

No fit Left Back, plenty in the stands injured, nobody signed in the window, not even on loan, because we needed another midfield player........apparently.

Players queuing up past Marks Bakery to see the Physio.

3 games with out a corner.

5 games without a goal.

1 shot for v 15 against at home to a half decent mid table side today.

If allowed to carry on without SOMEONE intervening, relegation and the lowest season ticket sales since the SOD days is seeming like a certainty.

But hey, at least we should be thankful the Rugby lads are doing alright. Warms my heart that does............................

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

6 or 7 defeats in a row (I've lost count and caring)

Players playing WEEKS before they are fit.

Players playing U23 games when they are injured.

Caretaker Manager not knowing what the hell is going on with injuries because nobody is telling him.

No fit Left Back, plenty in the stands injured, nobody signed in the window, not even on loan, because we needed another midfield player........apparently.

Players queuing up past Marks Bakery to see the Physio.

3 games with out a corner.

5 games without a goal.

1 shot for v 15 against at home to a half decent mid table side today.

If allowed to carry on without SOMEONE intervening, relegation and the lowest season ticket sales since the SOD days is seeming like a certainty.

But hey, at least we should be thankful the Rugby lads are doing alright. Warms my heart that does............................

One more stat for you.

In the last ten games we've had 56 shots, 18 on target. We've allowed 147, 51 on target.

1 minute ago, Robin Wood said:

We are heading back to the level we belong we have been bloody appalling for 3 seasons and our fall back to league 1 will be either this season or next the club is absolutely rotten

At least we'll get to win the Pisspot Trophy again. Silver linings and all that.

2 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

We are heading back to the level we belong we have been bloody appalling for 3 seasons and our fall back to league 1 will be either this season or next the club is absolutely rotten

I don't think the club is rotten.

But I do think the owner has taken less interest than he should have done.

Lot on his plate I appreciate and he's put people in place to ensure that a mess like this doesn't happen, but its patently obvious that those people need managing a bit closer. Hopefully, he'll take charge of the situation and sort it out pronto - not piss around for 6 weeks wasting peoples time with interviews, we'll be right in the shite by the end of that pointless process.

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

You only had to listen to him yesterday to realise that he knows. 

Let’s hope he sorts it this time. 

He’s knows we’re useless fordy but I don’t think he knows why. By that I’m sure he thinks that it can be fixed by appointing another yes man and not by appointing a proven manager and altering the structure to accommodate him. Hopefully we’ll find out soon and not after some farcical process better suited to appointing an office manager.

10 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

But I do think the owner has taken less interest than he should have done.

To be fair on this one, the clubs actual Chairman who was handed the responsibility of the day to day running of the club is supposed to be Jon Lansdown. 

You know the guy. The one that flew off to Bermuda to buy a waterfront property in the middle of a global pandemic and at the time his football club was falling apart on the pitch. That guy. 

34 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

This is seriously worrying not just because we are talking about the caretaker manager but we're talking about all of the management. 

If you read Simpsons responses in his post match interview today the coaching staff have not known about injury issues for a number of weeks. 

We've also had Ashton and Holden directly contradicting each other over where players have been treated and why. 

We've had slight knocks becoming months long absences. 

The whole club management is about as organised as a group of blindfold chimps playing Jenga. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Robin said:

To be fair on this one, the clubs actual Chairman who was handed the responsibility of the day to day running of the club is supposed to be Jon Lansdown. 

You know the guy. The one that flew off to Bermuda to buy a waterfront property in the middle of a global pandemic and at the time his football club was falling apart on the pitch. That guy. 

JL is the chairman, he isn't responsible for the day to day running of the club.

That is the responsibility of the CEO, as in any organisation.

36 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

To get out played like that over a ten match period shows how poor it all is right now. It's more than "some bad form".......

That’s what makes SL’s comment about starting with a blank sheet of paper even more ridiculous.  

The alarm bells have been ringing for some time now and if they hadn’t already been discussing a potentionsl shortlist, they’ve been negligent at best, or being less generous, downright incomptant.

Where’s all the forward planning for every eventuality they regularly bang on about?

Archived