IGNORED

March 13th.

Roadrunner

Just looking at the fixture list, four massive games for us.

March 13th Birmingham City     A

March 20th Rotherham United  H

April 17th Sheffield Wednesday A

April 21st Wycombe Wanderers  A

After today, how quickly we get the right manager on broad. Looking at those fixtures i can only see two draws Rotherham and Wycombe. We are in deep trouble.

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

U didnt scroll down far enuf.....!!

I did. Hallucinogenics can often lead to uncontrolled laughter in the face of a dire situation! Given the current reality, I can understand the appeal of hallucinogenics though, because other than joke defending, City don’t offer much else to laugh about....

1 minute ago, Dr Balls said:

I did. Hallucinogenics can often lead to uncontrolled laughter in the face of a dire situation! Given the current reality, I can understand the appeal of hallucinogenics though, because other than joke defending, City don’t offer much else to laugh about....

Its that bad i dont really care anymore. Covid, over a year without going to the gate, watching too many games on tv, injuries, no ‘identity’ in the playing style, its all leading to really not giving a toss tbh!! Very sad! 
This next manager better be a decent ‘name’ or SL is in danger of not just losing everything to L1, but losing a LOT of fans that the last few seasons have gained. 

1 hour ago, Roadrunner said:

Just looking at the fixture list, four massive games for us.

March 13th Birmingham City     A

March 20th Rotherham United  H

April 17th Sheffield Wednesday A

April 21st Wycombe Wanderers  A

After today, how quickly we get the right manager on broad. Looking at those fixtures i can only see two draws Rotherham and Wycombe. We are in deep trouble.

Good shout. Need the new gaffer to have the team primed for those games, so 2-3 weeks to recruit. I’d be stunned if the board hasn’t realised this.

Archived