IGNORED

Can’t argue much with this

Dr Balls

I'm trying to work out which mug SL is:

1) Still interfering with footballing side and making the same mistakes time and again.

2) Not able to see or admit that the people he's employed to run the club on a day to day basis have overseen spiralling problems in so many departments of the club.

3) He'd started believing his own and MA's hype that he's taken his eye off the ball so badly that his aforementioned employees have created such a rot he didn't even see it coming.

Either-way, Mr Lansdown, you look like a bit of a mug right now. SORT IT OUT.

49 minutes ago, big dosser said:

after hearing that from Simpson he can jog on,i would much preferer to see scotty Murry in that dugout with a bit of fire in his belly for a few games. Scotty has been in them changing rooms for years so must have a good ideas what is wrong.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Simpson has already gone.

6 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I would point you in the direction of Mark Ashton's leaked comments to a Sky commentator saying that we've offered Fam "the highest paid contract this club has ever offered", followed a short time later by him announcing on Radio Bristol that we couldn't afford to offer any other first team player a new contract because of the uncertainty over covid. 

Another Ashton masterstroke. 

I don't see how the club can be so bullish over finances and for a new manager given the prevailing uncertainty.

Absolutely mixed messages however. I suspect Ashton's lack of contracts in these times is closer to the truth- see the current wrangling between EFL and Treasury, it's quite relevant.

Archived