IGNORED

Is Anyone Still Watching?

BCFChris

after 63 years of watching City, I'm not giving up quite yet, watched v Reading in the week but due to working saturday's don't always see the game. Yesterday had RB on and watched hesgoal with no sound, gave up on that as was a minute behind RB !! Seen so much crap in those years another few weeks won't hurt !! Sad to see my club carrying on the same old way and wondering in my lifetime if I will ever look forward to going down the Gate to see them play Man City, Liverpool etc in the Prem. I fear not.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Yep. I’m still watching. But, I now equate it to that crappy car-crash nonsense reality tv rubbish that my Mrs watches. 

You know the ones - where they have real life stories of people that are too fat or people who have teen pregnancies or people have severe deformities. 

It’s car crash tv. You watch it expecting the next twist or turn of the sorry tale. Each week you gradually see them slowly ruining their lives. 

It’s a shitshow, is what it is. Compelling viewing. 

Nope @Harry

This is a shit show ?

As I posted yesterday.....

And S is for Steve. In whom so many blindly trust.....

CB1B1B5A-162F-4C1E-9136-A97F451B57A0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Me too, but in a way, it was easier then. I felt much closer to the team then, you will remember that feeling of Unity, of all being in it together. I don’t feel that now, players seem to not care and the climbinto their Bentleys and go back to their Mansions. Doesn’t feel like my team right now, it did in 1982. 

That is modern football I'm afraid. I'm sure in the 1980s, old timers were saying the same about how much more approachable/relatable players were in the 50s etc.

I’ve only not watched three games this year - Rotherham and Wycombe as I was busy, and Watford through choice. I shelled my tenner out yesterday to see if there would be a reaction with the “shackles off” but no such luck.

I don’t know why I do it. It gets me in an horrific mood! One thing I would say is that given the choice, I wouldn’t watch on Robins TV as the relentless positivity in the face of what’s on the pitch really boils my piss. 

You could, literally, go round and take a shit on Toby Osbornes carpet and he’d wax lyrical about the fibre content.

7 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’ve only not watched three games this year - Rotherham and Wycombe as I was busy, and Watford through choice. I shelled my tenner out yesterday to see if there would be a reaction with the “shackles off” but no such luck.

I don’t know why I do it. It gets me in an horrific mood! One thing I would say is that given the choice, I wouldn’t watch on Robins TV as the relentless positivity in the face of what’s on the pitch really boils my piss. 

You could, literally, go round and take a shit on Toby Osbornes carpet and he’d wax lyrical about the fibre content.

Yes, it's embarrassing, and tantamount to gaslighting. 

2 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

I was watching Bristol City when they were bottom of the fourth division so this is heady heights. In all seriousness I don't really get supporters who only support when the team are winning/playing well or both. They'd probably be better supporting Manchester City if they want to be watching games every week.

So agree, I was there when we beat Arsenal with the Paul Cheesley goal, I ea there bottoms of the fourth division and I there now and always be there. 

If you don't like the current form Sod off and support some one else 

Archived