IGNORED

Harry Redknapp ?

Roadrunner

It always amuses me that Redknapps role in Portsmouth’s demise always seems to get glossed over, spending money they didn’t have ultimately brought that club to its knees to which it still hasn’t recovered and yet somehow Redknapp went onto Spurs before again splashing the cash at QPR and Birmingham before quickly leaving behind mounting debts and poor ageing overpaid alleged footballers

He’s the last thing we need 

12 minutes ago, walnutroof said:

It always amuses me that Redknapps role in Portsmouth’s demise always seems to get glossed over, spending money they didn’t have ultimately brought that club to its knees to which it still hasn’t recovered and yet somehow Redknapp went onto Spurs before again splashing the cash at QPR and Birmingham before quickly leaving behind mounting debts and poor ageing overpaid alleged footballers

Precisely this. QPR's attempts to clear up the legacy of the Redknapp era have turned them from a yoyo club to one struggling to keep their heads above water in the Championship. Much as I want results, we need someone who will build the club for the long term. That's not Redknapp. 

3 hours ago, walnutroof said:

waiting for the excuse of 

But, but, but their chairman let him spend that money so he’s in no way responsible....

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, walnutroof said:

Absolutely. 
If Lansdown has this special thing that he’s built and doesn’t want it to be destroyed, Redknapp is the very epitome of the person capable of destroying it all. 

Archived