IGNORED

iFollow post-pandemic

Lrrr

As with the world wars, once everything returns to a semblance of normality once the pandemic is somewhat nullified will there be things that will have changed for ever, things that people will point to and say that pre-pandemic that was the case?

For instance, will the football authorities continue to allow live domestic broadcasting of club matches once fans are allowed back into grounds as some supporters end up preferring that to attending in person having sampled it for a year? Some clubs might even find it's better financially to move into a smaller ground with room for just a few thousand and make more money streaming the game domestically and internationally. Might ways be developed to provide a greater interactive experience with those at the stadium for those watching the stream provided by the club? There's all sorts of ways this could be utilized. Or will the authorities clamp down on it. I tend to think, having availed fans of this service for so long it won't return to the pre-pandemic service of not being available domestically.

Your thoughts....

21 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

As with the world wars, once everything returns to a semblance of normality once the pandemic is somewhat nullified will there be things that will have changed for ever, things that people will point to and say that pre-pandemic that was the case?

For instance, will the football authorities continue to allow live domestic broadcasting of club matches once fans are allowed back into grounds as some supporters end up preferring that to attending in person having sampled it for a year? Some clubs might even find it's better financially to move into a smaller ground with room for just a few thousand and make more money streaming the game domestically and internationally. Might ways be developed to provide a greater interactive experience with those at the stadium for those watching the stream provided by the club? There's all sorts of ways this could be utilized. Or will the authorities clamp down on it. I tend to think, having availed fans of this service for so long it won't return to the pre-pandemic service of not being available domestically.

Your thoughts....

It’s a really good question and I have no idea.

I suspect fans will be slow coming back to begin with.

Archived