IGNORED

Nigel Pearson wont fit in here

The Humble Realist

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/19082535.former-watford-head-coach-nigel-pearson-hits-club-controlled-journalism/

Our club makes North Korea look open and transparent in terms of spin and comms ! Although fair play to lansdown in the last 7 days for far more balanced and honest communication. 

Pearson suddenly.shot up the odds if that means anything.  Certainly has the calibre with two promotions but is  a bit of a loose cannon too. Wouldn't be boring!

1 minute ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

No point in having Nige without the recruitment lot that brought in Vardy, Kante et al while he was there, is there? And maybe his assistant Craig 'Walsall'?

Wasn't it Steve Walsh who led Leicester's recruitment and was later poached by Everton? And Craig Shakespeare who is now Dean Smith's assistant?

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I’d be surprised if we got him....but he’s that quality of manager I thought would be beyond us, so ruled him out.

I come back to SL’s interviews over the past 10 days - came across as royally fed-up and so just need to hope that he’s come to his senses in that we need someone of NP’s  calibre and proven track record to compete properly at this level.....fingers crossed @Davefevs ??

Can't see him making a permanent home here,  a disagreement with Jon Lansdown or Mark Ashton probable. But will leave the club in a far ******* better state than currently, bit of attitude and his man-management skills are par-none. 

No more soft (nice bloke) types, get a manager who will cause a storm and start putting people in places.

Archived