IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

2 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Only takes around £50 to shift these things a lot though, doesn’t it?

that cuts MA out then he wouldnt be throwing that sort of money around ?

Yes please, just what we want, a 'no shit, been there done it' Manager who would demand immediate respect.

Down tools for Pearson and I would fear for the players health.

Now, remembering the quote a few days ago about Ashton with a corner flag up his arse, where's my pitching wedge? ⛳      ?️‍♂️

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

And Shakespeare's assistant at Leicester was Michael Appleton. Maybe this is Ashton's latest stealth plan to sneak Appleton into the coaching set-up ready for a future managerial role?*

*Not a serious suggestion. 

Ashton purposely sabotages Pearson with terrible signings so when he’s sacked Appleton finally becomes manager!

He’s bonkers but a proven success. Would be a ballsy appointment. I’ve said this before but he reminds me of a Championship and above level Cotterill.

Also lots of the work he did at Leicester helped lay the groundwork for their Prem win. He and his usual team have a good eye for a player. I hope he’s allowed to appoint his own staff.

The right man for the time, club's in a mess. He has vast experience and is a strong enough character to 'manage' Ashton when it comes to recruitment. The more I look at his CV the more it just feels the right fit to sort out the problems we have at the moment and to then take us forward.

The issue is the SL said he will get involved in the final round of interviews drawn from Ashton's short list. So does Ashton screen Pearson out at stage one as he's clearly not the yes man he likes to work with.

Archived