IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

59 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

His son went to college in Gloucestershire too  

His son also went to Thailand and that turned out to be a little more high profile ?

13 minutes ago, hinsleburg said:

My friend text me last night saying to lump on Pearson. If he text that to 10 other people and they lumped on plus passed on the tip it would completely distort the market which is  what I think is happening here.

Hes never been right before...

Do you often lump on when your unreliable friend asks you to? ? I’m no expert but I doubt you’ve made a lot of money off of his tips!!

1 minute ago, Capman said:

Story on Twitter is that there were 2 interviews today and Pearson was one. Apparently the board were ‘blown away’ by Pearson. 

That’s RoyDeAlien, don’t trust anything he says. I think the rumours have come from his odds being slashed massively. As others have said the bookies would’ve slashed them due to someone who knows something putting some money on. 

4 minutes ago, BCFC_95 said:

His son also went to Thailand and that turned out to be a little more high profile ?

Do you often lump on when your unreliable friend asks you to? ? I’m no expert but I doubt you’ve made a lot of money off of his tips!!

Hes never been right before so I don't, I know those that do bizarrely though!

Didnt know regarding the max stake stuff posted previously though!

40 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Pearson is like Cotts on Steroids with higher pedigree / quality.

True. But he has done it at a far higher level than Cotts.  His pedigree was Premier league and top championship. Got a good feeling about this one, which most likely means Will be p1ssed on from a great height?

Archived