IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

19 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

That’s RoyDeAlien, don’t trust anything he says. I think the rumours have come from his odds being slashed massively. As others have said the bookies would’ve slashed them due to someone who knows something putting some money on. 

Personally I would not trust anything until it is announced. But if was in the board someone who is instantly available, with a reputation for getting things done and who could get respect and a response from the players would have a great attraction. I would want to be announcing within days. The players need a new start. 

3 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Gregor Re tweeting as well. 

He's now gone from retweeting to writing his own tweet too. 

https://twitter.com/GeeMacGee/status/1363578953588424707?s=20

Whether this happens or not, three different journalists from three different papers suggests the source for this is more than just a comedy twitter account talking nonsense. 

Just now, JonDolman said:

He obviously has a good track record. What will the entertainment be like on the pitch? Does he like playing young players?

I am thinking he is an old school manager, which I know is exactly what some fans want, but not really sure that's what Lansdown will be looking for.

Good thing is Lansdown has said we have a lot of leeway with FFP and that the new manager can reorganise the squad.

But if he is not particularly keen on the pathway, then surely he'd be the wrong man for our model.

balls to the model we need results asap.....

3 minutes ago, One Team said:

He will shit himself every time Nigel looks at him is what. 

Called us 'Bristol' on the radio when supposedly in the running after Cotts left. So should get on with Ashton perfectly!

But if this does happen, I'm willing to forgive him ?

He's exactly the type we need, imo. Someone to put the fear of God into them. 

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

He obviously has a good track record. What will the entertainment be like on the pitch? Does he like playing young players?

I am thinking he is an old school manager, which I know is exactly what some fans want, but not really sure that's what Lansdown will be looking for.

Good thing is Lansdown has said we have a lot of leeway with FFP and that the new manager can reorganise the squad.

But if he is not particularly keen on the pathway, then surely he'd be the wrong man for our model.

He had very good players at Leicester. Vardy, Marhez, Drinkwater etc. Don't think they were a hoofball team, maybe direct counter attacking 

Archived