IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

Just now, miloemily said:

For me Nigel is old school and much much better than a Warnock type manager. I will sex wee all over if this is true ?

I think he's a good balance of old school and new school. He's got a presence about him and isn't going to be told how to do his job but has worked in modern coaching structures before and isn't someone who'll insist on ripping everything up and getting his own players in. I think he could really be what we need. 

3 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

Just a thought ... what’s to say he does extremely well here till the end of the season but decides to leave and take a better job in the summer because we only gave him a contract till the end of the season ?? Get him on a 5 year contract 

So be it. 

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

If this happens I reckon it`s down to SL saying the equivalent of `**** this I`m not putting up with this any more` and instructing the others that there will be no six week rigorous selection process, just get it ******* done.

Have to agree.... SL turning up on radio bristol last week having to defend himself while spending a fortune keeping it all going was the final straw. 

7 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

Just a thought ... what’s to say he does extremely well here till the end of the season but decides to leave and take a better job in the summer because we only gave him a contract till the end of the season ?? Get him on a 5 year contract 

fatal. He's bound to lose his rag sooner or later

Archived