IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

12 minutes ago, Harry said:

Please please please let’s be on the Amazon Prime ‘City til I die’. 
In this weeks episode, Nigel throws Ashton against a wall and then drags him to the docks and throws him in.

On 13/02/2021 at 19:48, Sheltons Army said:

If Steve had a mad moment and appointed him , without sacking Ashton , I’d safely predict Ashton would be found floating face down in the Harbour with a corner flag sticking out his arse as a sail ,

within a month ! 

??

Waterfront Seats £5

First come , first served

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Is Nige ready to return to football management though? He was very ill for most of last year - I hope he’s ok and well enough now but an experience like that can re-align your priorities ... here’s some more details: 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12124344/nigel-pearson-my-battle-against-covid-19-leaving-watford-and-desire-to-return-to-the-game

Edit: if he’s gonna be our next gaffer my post here makes me look like a right clown! Apologies to you all

Maybe the short term deal means he and us will find out.

I haven’t read the whole thread and I expect someone else has made this point. Talk Sport and the Bristol Post were both convinced we had appointed Houghton I believe, so I will wait until more credible sources are reporting the news of Pearson joining.

You would think there’s little chance of his usual assistant Craig Shakespeare joining us from Villa (how many assistants does Smith need!). I’m not sure if it’s a case of Shakespeare doing the work on the training ground, hopefully Pearson can be just as effective without him. 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Quite right.

I know it’s boring and that posters love to thrive on speculation and rumour but remains just that until it’s announced on the OS.

Lighten up Sir. It's party night tonight on OTIB. Yesterday we were 'waiting for death' (T. Kalas). :)

Just now, RedM said:

I haven’t read the whole thread and I expect someone else has made this point. Talk Sport and the Bristol Post were both convinced we had appointed Houghton I believe, so I will wait until more credible sources are reporting the news of Pearson joining.

John Percy of the Telegraph has reported it, as has Pete O’rourke this evening.

Both very reliable.

13 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Have to say this is the happiest OTIB has been for a while. Nice change. Already lifting the mood and it isn’t even official yet. :pray:

Yes, where are all the miserable barstewards?

Loyal Red, Keepuplino.......???

Nothing for them to moan about!

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Quite right.

I know it’s boring and that posters love to thrive on speculation and rumour but remains just that until it’s announced on the OS.

Quickly,finish your Ovaltine, it's past your bedtime.Don't want you getting overexcited.

Archived