IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

Just now, Isawjonshaw said:

trying to not get ahead of myself.......but are the play offs maybe, possibly back on...?

It depends.

If NP can get some confidence back in these players then I wouldn’t rule it out, but I don’t think we’re in a good place to go up. We’re going to need a lot of new faces in the summer.

Its definitely possible though I think most would be happy to secure our status in this league and test out the youth 

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Quite right.

I know it’s boring and that posters love to thrive on speculation and rumour but remains just that until it’s announced on the OS.

Try learning the difference between speculation and reputable football journalists who check their sources.

You kept falling at this hurdle when you accused Gregor over the Williams story despite being told it had originated with highly respected David Ornstein.

Ben Fisher for instance, one of the ones quoted on this thread, covers the EFL for The Guardian and is also well respected. 

Just now, handsofclay said:

I think on Tuesday night he will ask Simpson and Downing to pick the side, then when he gets the paper with their line up written on it he will laugh condescendingly then tear it in half screw each half up and stuff it down their throats.

He will wipe his arse in it first then shove it down their throats.

18 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

Not wishing to put a downer on the evening but it has just occurred to me that there is a Talksport/Sky Sports reporter called Nigel Pearson. 

We have gone for the right one, haven't we? This is Bristol City after all.

Nicholas Parsons maybe. 

Just now, Slacker said:

perhaps if you got your bowls out and gave them a little polish,it might cheer you up a bit?

I’ll tell you what cheers me up - City winning games and a nice cold pint of Thatchers  Dry on a balmy summer evening with my mates after winning a bowls match.

8 minutes ago, Riaz said:

If this happens and it’s true we also approached Eddie Howe, then the club deserve massive credit for swiftly approaching two excellent managers.

Learned lessons from last time clearly 

Not!  When Gary Johnson failed to win the playoff final. This type of approach and appointment was required.

3 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

I think on Tuesday night he will ask Simpson and Downing to pick the side, then when he gets the paper with their line up written on it he will laugh condescendingly then tear it in half screw each half up and stuff it down their throats.

This actually made me laugh out loud

Archived