IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

12 minutes ago, ontariored said:

Now its public, for NP's agents to wait to hear if there are any other interested clubs out there.

11 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Then “insert club here’ believed to be showing late interest....

10 minutes ago, Redpool said:

Correct, then back onto the Appleton topic...

12 minutes ago, bris red said:

If it’s not happened by end of play today i will officially be worrying..

9 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

If it follows the usual pattern we should shortly move into the mostly unfunny puns taking over the thread as impatience increases.

It’s obviously happening today I think. The way the official Twitter account are tweeting about random rubbish again (as they often do to build anticipation prior to a big announcement) is a huge clue. Was basically radio silence post Watford aside from essential updates.

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

Am I right in saying only 3 teams have survived having been bottom at Xmas, and one of them was Pearson's Leicester? The fourth would have been Watford if they'd kept him.

He's got something about him, that's for sure

I wont judge him on derby, wasnt there long enough and they are a basket case

Overseas jobs are always hit and miss, different culture, language etc

He's done very, very well at most places hes been

Was West Brom another.....he was assistant to Bryan Robson???

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

Just noticed this - was Pearson possibly not well enough (CoVid in June)  to be considered in the Summer 

In August and September 2020, after his departure from Watford, Pearson endured a bout of rheumatoid arthritis that saw him suffer with swollen joints.He struggled to move during this period, slept heavily and had a shortness of breath.

My mate has R.A. and was very very serious with COVID....taken from BRI to London Hospital.  Was there 6-8 weeks before coming back to BRI.

1 minute ago, Thornbury Red 1 said:

Sky Sports News

Bristol City are in advanced talks to appoint Nigel Pearson as manager until the end of the season.

Talks will continue this afternoon, with Pearson expected to be in charge of before Tuesdays game at Middlesborough.

I will be very surpised if he takes control on Tuesday but maybe travel up with ashton to watch.

22 minutes ago, Thornbury Red 1 said:

Sky Sports News

Bristol City are in advanced talks to appoint Nigel Pearson as manager until the end of the season.

Talks will continue this afternoon, with Pearson expected to be in charge of before Tuesdays game at Middlesborough.

Let's hope Pearson's agent's surname isn't Nketiah 

35 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Who's going to be pulling this face I wonder?

image.png.19cb274b90ac0f4933b6130a0a574d83.png

I honestly believe most players should be excited about the prospect of working with such an experienced and well thought of manager

I can't imagine any will be "scared" or "shitting themselves" as I've read on here. They;ll all get a clean slate and a chance to prove themselves.

The players didnt become shit overnight, they're devoid of confidence. From what I've read, he'll reinstill that in them

Archived