IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

I honestly believe most players should be excited about the prospect of working with such an experienced and well thought of manager

I can't imagine any will be "scared" or "shitting themselves" as I've read on here. They;ll all get a clean slate and a chance to prove themselves.

The players didnt become shit overnight, they're devoid of confidence. From what I've read, he'll reinstill that in them

Whilst he was at Watford he did a great job albeit he was ditched unfairly before they got relegated but the impact was almost immediate in the results Watford managed to achieve

maybe a bit to soon for Middlesbrough but I would expect a reaction and a more committed display against Swansea

3 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yes, the evidence is the absolute shambolic performances of the players. Worst coached set of individuals and as a team I can remember. Can't create chances, can't win corners, can't cross the ball, can't pass, can't take throw ins properly etc etc. Performances should improve under Pearson but it doesn't escape the fact that the coaching of this squad has been very poor.

poor.png

3 hours ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

The question is whether Pearson's no nonsense approach will be right for our players.

Will they be motivated or will they crumble under such discipline? After all, they haven't proved themselves to be tough nuts so far.

Nigel may have to bring some cotton wool.

If the players can't handle a bit of disipline, they are welcome to find another club.  

In which case, with so many players OOC come the summer, Nigel can recruit some players who will play

Just now, soultrader said:

If the players can't handle a bit of disipline, they are welcome to find another club.  

In which case, with so many players OOC come the summer, Nigel can recruit some players who will play

This is it. The door will be wide open in the summer for the lazy ones to **** off!

1 hour ago, Clutton Caveman said:

I think its squeaky bum time for some of our under performing players

It will make a pleasant change from it continually being squeaky bum time for the fans!

14 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

Meanwhile I'll be fishing off the end of the pier, son, looking for fish puns

Like all City fans this season then - down cast.

There you’ve caught one already. :)

Can't help but wondering if the delay in announcement might be trying to get the Netflix crew in for the next season of 'till I die.?

There's some good material to work with at our club. MA meets NP for the 1st time. SL watching remotely as the players realize that there's going to be no more lackluster performances accepted

Quality TV that.

https://talksport.com/football/643072/nigel-pearson-wolves-watford-stuart-pearce/

Stuart Pearce revealed an incredible story about the time Nigel Pearson was nearly killed by a pack of wolves while on holiday.

Pearce told the tale while on commentary for talkSPORT as Pearson’s Watford were beaten 2-0 by Liverpool at Anfield.

He said: “Every summer he used to go away on his own on a walking holiday. One year he went to Transylvania. Got the train and went out to Transylvania and was warned if he goes walking in the mountains there are wolves and bears that type of thing.

“He got surrounded by a pack of wolves, this is a true story, backed himself up to a hedge to stop them getting behind him and gouged one of their eyes out and broke another’s jaw and managed to get away.

“He said if they managed to get behind him they would have killed him.”

12 minutes ago, Boston Red said:

https://talksport.com/football/643072/nigel-pearson-wolves-watford-stuart-pearce/

Stuart Pearce revealed an incredible story about the time Nigel Pearson was nearly killed by a pack of wolves while on holiday.

Pearce told the tale while on commentary for talkSPORT as Pearson’s Watford were beaten 2-0 by Liverpool at Anfield.

He said: “Every summer he used to go away on his own on a walking holiday. One year he went to Transylvania. Got the train and went out to Transylvania and was warned if he goes walking in the mountains there are wolves and bears that type of thing.

“He got surrounded by a pack of wolves, this is a true story, backed himself up to a hedge to stop them getting behind him and gouged one of their eyes out and broke another’s jaw and managed to get away.

“He said if they managed to get behind him they would have killed him.”

Pearson came out and said it was dogs ?

Archived