IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

2 minutes ago, Sturny said:

You nearly made me boot my cat 

Did you do a ‘Fammy’ and scuff it ?

Or a ‘Antoine’ and miss the target ?

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Confirmation after government statement this evening I’d say. 

Blimey , I didn’t realise Boris was announcing it

I thought it would be Steve or Jon

7 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

SSN now saying talks have stalled

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Oh **** off. 

4 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Only joking Fordy

but bet a few quickly had a look !

It will make confirmation much sweeter now  ???

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

I apologise

Imagine what the summer transfer window threads will be like if he’s here !

Bravo! should have kept Schtum for a while longer @Sheltons Army you'd have reeled in quite a haul!

Leicester fan here!

Absolutely delighted for you if this all goes through.

There's a thread on our forum called 'underachieving clubs' and I listed you guys in there (no offence intended but I'm sure some of you agree!), my friends a fan and I've always found it baffling that a city so large has never had a (post 92) 'Premier League' club.

I've been to a couple of your games over the years and always look out for results so this will only add to that. Honestly feel like this appointment would be a massive step in the right direction for you.

He's made some mistakes in the public eye for sure, and he admits that. But ask anyone who has met him and any player who has worked for him and they'll tell you he's a gentleman who makes time for anyone no matter their status.

Wouldn't be surprised to see you bring in Danny Simpson on a short term deal until the end of the season, he's training with us and playing for our U23's and he'd be an excellent short term leader to bring in.

I'd also imagine if he stays past the summer, that you will be able to get Steve Walsh in. His remit with Charlotte FC is to build their squad for before they start the season in 2022, so it's not a long term project for him.

9 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Confirmation after by Boris during the government statement this evening I’d say. 

Gradual easing of lockdown - check

Children back to school - check

Nigel Pearson new Bristol City Manager - check

11 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Did you do a ‘Fammy’ and scuff it ?

Or a ‘Antoine’ and miss the target ?

Blimey , I didn’t realise Boris was announcing it

I thought it would be Steve or Jon

Would've aimed for more of a Eliasson finesse cross into the neighbours garden but most likely would've been a fammy hoof straight into the shed 

7 minutes ago, LondonRobin said:

will be announced circa 5pm, in time for his debut on Sounds of the City with Geoff Twentyman, the first of many... 

Bet the boot will be on the other foot compared to GT’s last interview with a City boss.

2 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

Hold my beer.......starts searching the attic for my 48K ZX Spectrum 

I recently found a C64 in my father in law's attic. Perfect condition and complete with joysticks, games etc. Cleaned it up, checked the caps etc. Hardly used as it turns out. Great fun and took me back to my teenage days in the 80s. 

Archived