IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Coppell was the last appointment that had me salivating and ever so slightly excited ... but I’m getting that feeling again, nearly 11 years later! ??

fingers crossed this appointment doesn't end the same way., but I don't get the impression NP is the quitting type

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Coppell was the last appointment that had me salivating and ever so slightly excited ... but I’m getting that feeling again, nearly 11 years later! ??

lets hope this one lasts a bit longer....1-2yrs should see us at the top table.

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Depends if you mean it or not....or whether it’s just words!

A certain person (@lrrr) had compiled a nice scouting report of Manning last year.  A very good read. ??????

Don't know the fella but a link would be very welcome.

13 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

MANAGER!!!!!!!

Theoretically elevated status or real. One sincerely hopes the latter.

6 minutes ago, Selred said:

I'd say he's on par with Coppell, everyone knew him from his terrific time at Reading in the Prem. 

I think you do a disservice to Nigel Pearson.

Welcome to Ashton Gate Nigel. I hope you stay for years with corresponding success.

Well done to Steve Lansdown. There is no doubt he made this decision with little to no persuasive necessity from messr Ashton.

Sorry mis-spell... Messer.

No talk from the man until Weds then , understandable

‘Pearson will formally take over on Wednesday before conducting media interviews later that day ‘

Lets hope it’s not , 

I said to Mr Lansdown after watching the game last night, sorry ,  I can do major problems , but even I can’t do miracles ‘ 

I’m overjoyed with this appointment. After the increasingly dour football of the last couple of years, the fiasco of the Holden appointment and our shocking form of late this is just what we needed. Someone with experience and a good CV, who can give the club a boost. 

Welcome, Nigel!

Archived