IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

5 minutes ago, Lenners said:

@JBFC II won’t be happy. He’s still shooting people down who dared to voice their discontent at the appointment of Dean Holden.

Say a prayer for him tonight.

That's sweet, one of our biggest appointments in many years and I'm the first person you think of... 

As much as I wanted Holden to succeed, and as much as I thought some of the vitorol towards him was unsubstantiated, this is a huge step in the right direction. An excellent appointment that shows that we are looking to move upwards

I think this is the right appointment for all concerned. He was available, has the pedigree and knows the division. This is Lansdown Senior's appointment, no doubt. He has come in, removed Holden and made the decision I suspect to appoint. No 6 week recruitment BS. No DNA BS. This is not a man Ashton would appoint. A man who frankly does not suffer fools or BS. This could be the beginning of the end for Ashton.  Its what the club needs, has needed for a while and should have been done in the Summer.  I wish Nigel all the best. COYR!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Slacker said:

Please mate.Dont even say that as a joke.I actually think we have some capable football players and am looking forward to seeing what Nigel can get out of them.Especially the younger ones.

Giving him the end of the season to assess what he has to work with is a good thing too i reckon... if all goes well he sign a longer deal..move on the dead wood.. bring in a couple good additions and we can have that seasons that we have all been waiting for!

Proud Of You Yes GIF

10 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Job title is irrelevant. duties are all important.

I think you are wrong on the job title. There are clear distinctions between the two which is fairly obvious. This is a marker for things to come. I.e. far more influence, and rightly so, over transfers than either Lee or Dean had.

Archived