Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

 

image.gif.65bfff93445f48a7b53abd9c78c4e7be.gif
 

 

SL printing off the OTIB thread for Pearson to read so he can see how much he’s wanted here.

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BCFC_95 said:

Just me checking Twitter on the hour and half hour, seeing no announcement, then coming on here to check for other updates, repeat? 

Similar.

App

Facebook 

OTIB

Repeat. Might see the wife at some point tonight :laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mikep said:

Slight disagreement at home. Mrs P thinks Boris is the important announcement tonight!.  How misguided can you be?

I am waiting for BoJo to announce Pearson has been appointed, is that not what his announcement tonight is for?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't had time to real all the post on this topic, so I may be saying something that's been said already, my apologies in advance.

Apart from my expectations that both our performances, and results will drastically improve, I'm really looking forward to Pearson ruffling a few feathers!

He may only be with us for 6 months, but it is going to be a crucial 6 months. Assuming he does join us of course.

COYR.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

 Never in the history of Bristol City have so many put their faith in one man.

 

 

It's a bit terrifying when you think about it.

Normally new appointments can only upset 60% or so, with the other 40% saying "should've stuck with the old guy!"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

I haven't had time to real all the post on this topic, so I may be saying something that's been said already, my apologies in advance.

Apart from my expectations that both our performances, and results will drastically improve, I'm really looking forward to Pearson ruffling a few feathers!

He may only be with us for 6 months, but it is going to be a crucial 6 months. Assuming he does join us of course.

COYR.

NP is no fool, and I would not be surprised if he has demanded a clause in the contract stating that he can bring in his own back room staff/team if he keeps us up etc. 

Goodbye Ashton!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

I can’t recall OTIB ever being so harmonious as we are currently about this appointment

I think we’ve had a few - GJ (except the troll), McInnes, SoD and Coppell.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TomF changed the title to Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...