IGNORED

Pearson's tweet

SecretSam

10 minutes ago, maxjak said:
Best of luck Nigel it’s a great club to work for pal with fantastic people, and the supporters wow they are something else trust me. Good luck

Thumbs upFrom John Pemberton on Twitter

Bear in mind that they are something else could be both positive or negative ?

31 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Just embedding for people

Great to see!  Especially knowing the difference between 'proud, progressive' (us), 'prowed, regressive' (them).  And a simple thing but 'our fortunes'. It already feels like a team effort. #OTIB 

2 hours ago, Lrrr said:

For future reference, I literally just copy and pasted the url of the tweet and then give it a few seconds after pasting in the comment box on here

That's what I did?!?!?!?

2 hours ago, Chivs said:

On behalf of @SecretSam,"copy and paste" ?

Now, don't be impertinent

2 hours ago, richwwtk said:

On behalf of @SecretSam"Highlight URL"?

See above. Some people, honestly...

3 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Top Man 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Basssssssssso

Replying to
That is the best news, I receive in the last 10 years in BCFC. Nigel is the perfect man to take Bristol City where,this great club deserves to be, PREMIER LEAGUE

Always believe........If not now, when!

7 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Haha. Bit of a different class to Joey Barton.

Looking forward to what Nige has in store for us 

In fairness to Barton, he’s been very engaged with the rovers fans on Twitter too, even inviting them round for coffee when allowed. 
He may be despicable in many respects, but he will definitely try his best to form a relationship with the fans. 

Our Nige will too. From what I hear and read, he will very much align himself with the club, its supporters, its employees, everyone. 

12 minutes ago, Harry said:

In fairness to Barton, he’s been very engaged with the rovers fans on Twitter too, even inviting them round for coffee when allowed. 
He may be despicable in many respects, but he will definitely try his best to form a relationship with the fans. 

Our Nige will too. From what I hear and read, he will very much align himself with the club, its supporters, its employees, everyone. 

Happy to have a coffee with Nige, but I fear a coffee at Joey's might end up in a drunken brawl 

Archived