IGNORED

Warnock's Excuses

Hampshire Red

Just now, StGeorge said:

Lottery numbers please......

Oh wait..... dont bother  ????

Fair play to him tonight an excellent performance, he needs to keep it up but doesn't him impervious to criticism of his form before this game, if anything the turn around in effort was striking for him and a couple of players

5 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

The man who won’t sign a substantial contract

Get off his back man. You have no clue it’s a “substantial contract”.  FAM is approaching his final contracts - can you blame him for chasing the coin? Finally - the team he has recently been playing in has surely not given him much hope of silver where. 

He did well tonight. His performances recently are no worse than others

4 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Get off his back man. You have no clue it’s a “substantial contract”.  FAM is approaching his final contracts - can you blame him for chasing the coin? Finally - the team he has recently been playing in has surely not given him much hope of silver where. 

He did well tonight. His performances recently are no worse than others

Correct. People hve also been saying it’s the highest paid we’ve ever offered. Incorrect, it’s one of them @petehintonnext time you’re on the pod! Don’t wanna hear you spreading fake news! ?

Based off the last few performances I was starting to think he had perhaps given up, but then everyone looked that way. Glad to see him back tonight, Boro fans will be wishing they had him!

3 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Fair play to him tonight an excellent performance, he needs to keep it up but doesn't him impervious to criticism of his form before this game, if anything the turn around in effort was striking for him and a couple of players

Despite your criticism of Diedhiou before the game, I don’t think you need to go as far as saying excellent performance. Two excellent goals but I thought his all round play was still pretty poor. So many times his first touch let’s him down and for a man of his size his hold up play is awful. 

4 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Correct. People hve also been saying it’s the highest paid we’ve ever offered. Incorrect, it’s one of them @petehintonnext time you’re on the pod! Don’t wanna hear you spreading fake news! ?

Based off the last few performances I was starting to think he had perhaps given up, but then everyone looked that way. Glad to see him back tonight, Boro fans will be wishing they had him!

Mark Ashton clarified to Gregor it’s the biggest ever

4 minutes ago, SuperRed said:

Despite your criticism of Diedhiou before the game, I don’t think you need to go as far as saying excellent performance. Two excellent goals but I thought his all round play was still pretty poor. So many times his first touch let’s him down and for a man of his size his hold up play is awful. 

I thought he had an iffy start but really grew into the game and got much better, honestly would probably be an 8 or 8.5 for me

1 minute ago, Carey 6 said:

Did he? You got a link?

Can confirm at least that I heard the interview where he said it

1 hour ago, SuperRed said:

Colin has said tonight that his front three were a waste of time, and that if he had Toney, Kazim Richards or Diedhiou, they’d be doing better.

Archived