IGNORED

Middlesbrough (A) - Tues 23rd Feb 19:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, italian dave said:

We are actually passing the ball over the half way line (instead of just hoofing it) and as a result we're getting players forward. Bakinson, Palmer and Nagy have a lot to do with that.

That's nothing, I swear I actually saw us spread the play and try and make space for ourselves. 

Who would believe it? 

??

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Yep, great goal. But he hasn’t been putting it in for weeks and started terribly tonight so deserves the stick that has come his way. Hope he gets two more tonight.

He doesn't deserve the stick he has had no service from the players behind him 

The abuse he has been getting is disgraceful 

Just now, Tinmans Love Child said:

Think what you want about Fam, 50 goals for our great club at this level is a great achievement

Says enough to when the last to notch 50 was, he's been poor lately (so have others) so I don't think criticism is unwarranted but still a top achievement

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

If we win it will be interesting to see if lots still think we will get relegated or if the view would swing round because of one win 

It’s not one win, it’s the performance. Even if we somehow don’t win this, I’ve seen enough already to know there’s ability in this squad 

Archived