IGNORED

Middlesbrough (A) - Tues 23rd Feb 19:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Right, I’m going out on a limb.

Fam shouldn’t be playing based on recent form. He’s clearly going and in his can’t be arsed phase.

However.

Hes playing tonight against one of the clubs who are a mooted destination in the summer. If there’s one thing Colin won’t accept, it’s players downing tools. If he plays with the lack of effort he’s shown recently, any move to Boro is off.

So, I’m going for him, now he’s starting, to be nigh on unplayable. Revert back to can’t be arsed mode Saturday, but tonight - he’ll be on fire. And despite my prior 1-1 prediction, I think on reflection, he’ll lead us to a surprise 2-0

Now, the meds.

Ahem.

5 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

If we win it will be interesting to see if lots still think we will get relegated or if the view would swing round because of one win 

I think the reason one win changes it is because watching the last three games we haven't looked like we'll ever score and we've always looked like conceding - so hard to see where another point comes from. That has changed tonight.

Archived