IGNORED

Middlesbrough (A) - Tues 23rd Feb 19:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe we did the job in the first 30 minutes...but we've not had a shot this half.

I get that games ebb and flow but Boro have certainly been the more threatening since half time. Towler and Kalas in particular have defended well, but there are still signs of weakness in this team, regardless of a firecracker of a first half hour. 

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Maybe we did the job in the first 30 minutes...but we've not had a shot this half.

I get that games ebb and flow but Boro have certainly been the more threatening since half time. Towler and Kalas in particular have defended well, but there are still signs of weakness in this team, regardless of a firecracker of a first half hour. 

It is called managing a game.  Something we have been lacking

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Have they though, they’ve had possession and lots of lumps, but nothing threatening.  We’ve looked more threatening on the break

Archived