IGNORED

Middlesbrough (A) - Tues 23rd Feb 19:00 - Matchday thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

298 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good solid hardworking performance and took our chances when they came along. credit to all the player really worked hard... great stuff..

And as a life long city supporter who Lives in Darlington (with a Boro supporting brother in law) and a real dislike of Colin tonight has been pretty sweet, lets hope we build upon this...

6 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

If Carlsberg did evenings ......:yahoo:

..............when Rachel Riley arrived at mine 20 minutes ago she wouldn't have done the rounds with half of OTIB first! 

Are these the same players?  Excellent attitude and belief in first half.  Any win against Warnock has extra satisfaction.?

It's a shame the club wasted time with their in house experiment - again.  With someone to impress, a manager who will provide structure and discipline this team has shown what it can be.

14 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Thanks for that, and how interesting.

I never realised that Alan Walsh scored so many goals (99), and 45 more than Chris Garland in barely 50 games more.

Interesting to see Thorpe, Peacock and Murray in there, what a strike force that was, should have been playing at a higher level than L1 no doubt.

Great win. Gutted I missed the first half (I decided to go for a run, which in this wind was a terrible idea). Caught the 2nd half, but looked as though job was well and truly done by then and we had settled for a quiet and steady defensive performance in that half.

Definitely interesting to see some players who have definitely been performing well under their normal standard this season suddenly turn on the style and play like we know and surely they know they can.

New manager bounce in action! (Even if just by observing us this evening).

Very much enjoyed it tonight- and vs Colin too.

However that was excellent, the passing much better, the positive intent- Diedhiou and Wells working hard- plenty of good things about tonight. More goals by HT than we'd scored in our last seven! New manager will always give a boost but that was great.

Are there improvements that can be made? Of course- always. However put aside the result and performance- and seeing out in the 2nd half too- the effort, application- the intent. This has to set a standard now moving forward.

20 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Thanks for the link.

A wonderful ball from Bakinson, but if you watch carefully he doesn't move again until the ball is in the net; he just stands still in the centre circle, hands in the air, for 12 seconds (including replays ?)!

He could see what should happen, and it did...  excellent

Archived