IGNORED

Who’s watching tonight?

BigAl&Toby

We are. Have to show some faith now Steve has at last shown he does have some spunk.

Next thing we need is to see Ashton **** off and allow someone with credibility and who has had some success where it matters to get on with the job he’s been employed to do - without tinkering or interference.

Few years back I made the trip to Middlesbrough on a cold wet windy night. Christ the place is grim but I recall a win and play off hopes lived to fight another day. 

I’m going for a fired up and convincing victory. Colin will go apoplectic. Fammy hat trick........

Ever the optimist. It might end up like Saturday..... please no.......

In Steve we trust. He knows what he’s doing ?

2A8A7DE0-B524-43C9-A6F8-C6D4200516E7.jpeg

1 hour ago, BigAl&Toby said:

We are. Have to show some faith now Steve has at last shown he does have some spunk.

Next thing we need is to see Ashton **** off and allow someone with credibility and who has had some success where it matters to get on with the job he’s been employed to do - without tinkering or interference.

Few years back I made the trip to Middlesbrough on a cold wet windy night. Christ the place is grim but I recall a win and play off hopes lived to fight another day. 

I’m going for a fired up and convincing victory. Colin will go apoplectic. Fammy hat trick........

Ever the optimist. It might end up like Saturday..... please no.......

In Steve we trust. He knows what he’s doing ?

2A8A7DE0-B524-43C9-A6F8-C6D4200516E7.jpeg

Is it on Hesgoal does anyone know ?

11 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

I don’t think I can see us getting anything out of this game. But from Swansea forward I’m excited on what’s going to happen in regards of the rest of the season. 

I'm not so sure. Think we might squeeze a draw.

Can't decide whether to shell out another tenner.  If it was a few days later and 'Nige' had been with the players a bit to,  hopefully,  get a reaction,  then no doubt about it.  I'm just warey that it is the same players with the same tactical set up from Laurel and Hardy and just the presence of the new man can't make that much difference.  Or can it? ?

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Yes.

Officially starts tomorrow 

Can't think who now but can remember a game where new Manager was watching in stands but went in dressing room at half time 

Whether or not he has any direct involvement, the players knowing he's there will have an effect, good or bad. 

Archived