IGNORED

Ryley Towler

Red Army 75

4 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Yeah it's crazy isn't it.

I think Zak Smith may have played right back/right wing back for the 23s yesterday. Opi Edwards played there but more of a winger. 

We don't really seem to produce them! But looking at left back: 

Bryan, Kelly, Pring, Towler, Nurse, Soady and Harper

It may seem crazy to you @JonDolman, it did to me at first, but look deeper.

"A recent study with more than 12,000 participants found just 8.2% were left footed."  (Psychology Today - Always a fun read.) - That's an even lower proportion than left handers.

The Law of averages doesn't get decimated by accident. It's planned development.

Brian "Mr Nice Guy" Tinnion is clearly building an Uber Lefty Sleeper Army of physically fit warriors, hiding in plain sight at a Football Club.

You may laugh but think about it. If my Timeline is correct, he was involved in the training of Joe Bryan. 
It'll be over 22 years before J.B. (Then Major Joe Bryan) is 50. Still young enough to lead them into Battle. Just think how many more Tinnion can indoctrinate to the cause in that time.
He was a Left Wing Dictator on the pitch and he hasn't changed one iota since.

Still laughing? Well explain how we end up with so many on the books in the first place.
Do you have a better explanation than his involvement in awarding contracts, whether officially, or by bribery, blackmail or intimidation.

You can bury your heads in the sand if you want, (but Nigel will not be pleased.) and put it down to coincidence, but you have been warned.

This man must be stopped before our streets are ablaze. Preferably before we have a very imbalanced formation.

In answer to your questions,
1. Yes. - Stella Artois and I are still celebrating last night's first corner.
2. No. - You can't contact me directly via QAnon.

2 hours ago, MJP3 said:

It may seem crazy to you @JonDolman, it did to me at first, but look deeper.

"A recent study with more than 12,000 participants found just 8.2% were left footed."  (Psychology Today - Always a fun read.) - That's an even lower proportion than left handers.

The Law of averages doesn't get decimated by accident. It's planned development.

Brian "Mr Nice Guy" Tinnion is clearly building an Uber Lefty Sleeper Army of physically fit warriors, hiding in plain sight at a Football Club.

You may laugh but think about it. If my Timeline is correct, he was involved in the training of Joe Bryan. 
It'll be over 22 years before J.B. (Then Major Joe Bryan) is 50. Still young enough to lead them into Battle. Just think how many more Tinnion can indoctrinate to the cause in that time.
He was a Left Wing Dictator on the pitch and he hasn't changed one iota since.

Still laughing? Well explain how we end up with so many on the books in the first place.
Do you have a better explanation than his involvement in awarding contracts, whether officially, or by bribery, blackmail or intimidation.

You can bury your heads in the sand if you want, (but Nigel will not be pleased.) and put it down to coincidence, but you have been warned.

This man must be stopped before our streets are ablaze. Preferably before we have a very imbalanced formation.

In answer to your questions,
1. Yes. - Stella Artois and I are still celebrating last night's first corner.
2. No. - You can't contact me directly via QAnon.

They are so left footed, they will match into battle, but end up just doing circles!!!

Archived