IGNORED

Celtic Vacancy

Port Said Red

Whoever takes it, will only end up being replaced by Lennon in 12-18 months time anyway. He'll replace his replacement.....again.....

On a serious note, wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get Lampard up there. It's worked for Rangers....

19 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Howe's isn't it? We're going to fear every half decent clubs vacancies now we've got Pearson aren't we ?

I don't think Pearson is high profile enough for Celtic. Howe would be.

I think Pearson, although we are delighted with him, has some baggage and a record that fans of clubs like Celtic (and most Prem clubs) would see as patchy. 

2 minutes ago, Taz said:

Whoever takes it, will only end up being replaced by Lennon in 12-18 months time anyway. He'll replace his replacement.....again.....

On a serious note, wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get Lampard up there. It's worked for Rangers....

Which would then beg the question - how do you fit Lampard and Gerrard into the same city?

20 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I don't think Pearson is high profile enough for Celtic. Howe would be.

I think Pearson, although we are delighted with him, has some baggage and a record that fans of clubs like Celtic (and most Prem clubs) would see as patchy. 

Works for me! 

2 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Howe's isn't it? We're going to fear every half decent clubs vacancies now we've got Pearson aren't we ?

Think he's set on trying to wait for a premier league job to open, long linked with Palace should Hodgson leave in the summer. I agree with the suggestion of Lampard, not quite sure a PL club will take him, success at Celtic would then push him back towards a mid PL club if/when he made the journey south again

1 hour ago, BS2 Red said:

As it's impossible for Lampard and Gerrard to play together, it would end the Old Firm derby.

Scholes then takes over at Aberdeen shunted out of the limelight by the other two

1 minute ago, Hampshire Red said:

Try for Benitez, end up with Lampard is my guess

Benitez could be a good shout, I Don’t think Frank with a new addition to the family on the way would be actively looking until next season.
Also I think Frank has eyes on the Crystal Palace job should a vanancy arise ( though he’d have to fight it out with Eddie Howe.

Always interesting to see who takes over at the old firm. Despite the dogs standard league they play in, they are both in the biggest 10 clubs in the UK and you could make a decent argument that Celtic is top 5. 

I think Celtic are due a re-build after years of going solo. Young up and comer for me. Jack Ross

Archived