IGNORED

Today's press conference

RedJim

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

I imagine it would be around 11am. I think Pearson would want to spend the afternoon with his coaching staff. Downing mentioned yesterday the coaching staff have a meeting with Pearson today. 

Or he spend the morning, early afternoon with players and staff and then does the press conference when everything else is done for the day, gives more to talk about as well as he’s met more people 

5 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Or he spend the morning, early afternoon with players and staff and then does the press conference when everything else is done for the day, gives more to talk about as well as he’s met more people 

Yeah could be that way round too. My reasoning for afternoon to meet coaches/players or whoever is due to giving them slightly more time to recover. They wouldn't have got back until the small hours. 

11 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Can you watch it live?

With nothing announced on the club twitter the best you can hope for is probably following Gregor's updates here https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nigel-pearson-press-conference-live-5039932

8 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

What I was thinking but nothing on the YouTube channel, which is where they usually live broadcast from ??

They don't normally do Live Youtube (occasionally, but not as a matter of course). But it will be up on there pretty promptly once concluded I expect.

2 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

The Robins had six shots on target by minute 37, more than they had done for 30 games across all competitions since the 2-2 draw against Barnsley back in mid-October.”

WTF....crazy stat

That can't be right, surely? (can't be arsed to look at our results mind) 

I was pleasantly surprised about being asked to have a conversation to take the job. It felt a positive move to make. I was pleased we could speak frankly about what was needed in the immediate future. I see this as a good club and I like the ethos on how the club is structured. The infrastructure is geared towards a positive future. We have to make that happen. there's lots of good things coming for the club. I felt this was a real stimulus for me from the initial conversations.

That's a topic that doesn't really matter to me [last night's win]. The important thing was to change out fortunes. The preparation was good from the coaching staff. We needed a good team performance first of all - and that's what we saw last night. A good tenacious team performance. We allowed our pace on the counter-attack to come to the fore. The most important thing was a positive performance and I felt we had that. We had to show a bit of resilience and to score three goals in the first half was possibly a relief for the players. Some players will naturally take plaudits. For me I look at it as a collective effort.

Archived