IGNORED

Today's press conference

RedJim

1 hour ago, Prinny said:

Summary of interview:

• ready to work for Bristol City, really pleased to be here, ready to immerse himself here
  • Identify the things that are changeable (to me, don’t bother with things that cant
  • younger player development? All players at all stages of career can look to be developed
  • if they’re good enough try to give them pitch time
  • added pressure of young players if the senior players are not able to help, e.g. trying to sort their own game out
  • no exact science on young player development
  • best chance of success for young players is in a stable team, that’s picking up results with consistent performances
  • no vibes that it’s just short term
  • will look to find a way to work within the culture whilst bringing positives to it
  • re staff - wants to find out what the club is to them from their perspective 
  • Players are very important but team behind the team are too

9 minutes ago, Yoyo2345 said:

SL must of seen game Saturday and thought a move for new Head Coach was an immediate priority and by Sunday job done.

I wouldn't write off the significance of the post match interviews with Kalas and Simpson. Literally telling Lansdown we need something quick

Just now, Red_Alligator said:

He's probably tired and it must be quite a tedious time, with meeting after meeting, press etc. He's probably just itching to get on the training ground and start preparing for Saturday. 

Or gladiator school.

Just watched the interview and NP just fills me full of confidence that he knows what’s required to get us where we want to be

Straight talking, dry sense of humour and someone that you would run through walls for 

This may sound ridiculous but I wouldn’t put it past him to get us in the play offs this season and who knows what happens then?

not sure of the odds but may be worth a punt!

Just now, INCRED said:

Just watched the interview and NP just fills me full of confidence that he knows what’s required to get us where we want to be

Straight talking, dry sense of humour and someone that you would run through walls for 

This may sound ridiculous but I wouldn’t put it past him to get us in the play offs this season and who knows what happens then?

I believe you could get 250/1 before yesterday's win.

37 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

He's probably tired and it must be quite a tedious time, with meeting after meeting, press etc. He's probably just itching to get on the training ground and start preparing for Saturday. 

He's going to Swansea tonight. Hope someone else is driving ?

34 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Still plenty of points to play for ...so why not 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Summary of interview:

• ready to work for Bristol City, really pleased to be here, ready to immerse himself here
  • Identify the things that are changeable (to me, don’t bother with things that cant
  • younger player development? All players at all stages of career can look to be developed
  • added pressure of young players if the senior players are not able to help, e.g. trying to sort their own game out
  • best chance of success for young players is in a stable team, that’s picking up results with consistent performances
  • will look to find a way to work within the culture whilst bringing positives to it

Plus:

Winston Churchill, Duke of Wellington, John McEnroe (yes, I am serious), Ian Botham and Henry VIII.

1 hour ago, Desso said:

Obviously a good manager but a fall asleep voice.

I could listen to him all day....thinks about his answers, even stops mid-sentence to make sure he says what he wants to say.

41 minutes ago, Desso said:

He's going to Swansea tonight. Hope someone else is driving ?

Paddle-boarding across I heard!

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Summary of interview:

He think he sounded ok, he wasn't a big "I am". Nothing controversial - he is on a three month probation.

Archived