IGNORED

Your 3 Dinner Guests

grifty

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I mentioned my choice yesterday on another thread, but my chosen three would be:

Former Prime Minister, Lord Harold Wilson 

Ann Widdecombe

Piers Morgan

If I was going to have Piers Morgan, I think my other two would be Smith and Wesson.

Pete Best, Ringo Star and Paul McCartney. I’d just sit quietly and let Ringo and Paul explain to Pete why they were so quick to sack him on the verge of mega success. (He wasn’t a great drummer, but Ringo wasn’t any better and didn’t play on their first two singles)

10 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Pete Best, Ringo Star and Paul McCartney. I’d just sit quietly and let Ringo and Paul explain to Pete why they were so quick to sack him on the verge of mega success. (He wasn’t a great drummer, but Ringo wasn’t any better and didn’t play on their first two singles)

Isn't there a quote along the lines of 'Is Ringo the best drummer in the world? He's not even the best drummer in the Beatles!'..?

13 hours ago, pongo88 said:Pete Best, Ringo Star and Paul McCartney. I’d just sit quietly and let Ringo and Paul explain to Pete why they were so quick to sack him on the verge of mega success. (He wasn’t a great drummer, but Ringo wasn’t any better and didn’t play on their first two singles)

From what I can gather, Pete Best seemed to be a quite shy and timid fella. Sadly for him the other lads were big characters and so I think John and Paul wanted him out. 

Ringo may not be the best drummer, but I feel he was a great fit for the Beatles. Obviously worked out alright!

Archived