IGNORED

Training ground by night

t_b

5 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

Shouldn’t really laugh at the blue few but they are the gift that keeps on giving so it’s very hard not to ...:laughcont:

One of the worst thing about our unfortuate run (hopefully now over) is that I've not felt able to rip the pish out of Rovers fans.

55 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Why’s our’s just called a “Training Ground” when the Bears’ one just over the road is called the “High Performance Centre” (or summat). Training Ground sounds like a veg patch in comparison. 

Maybe because lots of City fans would mock it at every opportunity, 'high performance' in the championship 'yet another occasion of the club calling itself a premier league club in training', 'well our medical room isn't high performance' etc, imagine if LJ were still in charge and it were called that and how much fans would slate it

• Admin
2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Why’s our’s just called a “Training Ground” when the Bears’ one just over the road is called the “High Performance Centre” (or summat). Training Ground sounds like a veg patch in comparison. 

Possibly awaiting an official unveiling 

6 minutes ago, The Hustler said:

Whilst this is definitely an upgrade on what we have at present, I can’t help but think an indoor training area would have been far more beneficial for City than than Bristol.

Must admit, I always thought the Bristol Sport concept was part-based on ‘economies of scale’ and shared use of infrastructure and staff.

Clearly, ‘our’ stadium is being shared but it has surprised me how The Bears Performance Centre seems to have been developed exclusively for their use with their own identity and branding. Odd.

Archived