IGNORED

Failand uncut 012

StefanDimz

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

I got a feeling Pearson will change the entire staff in the summer. He can't now, as he's agreed to work with them but if he gets it beyond this season then I got a feeling that's what he might do.

Well, he wasn't doing a lot, hardly any input in that vid (all of 10 minutes I know).

I'm sure he has a lot more to give..

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Well, he wasn't doing a lot, hardly any input in that vid (all of 10 minutes I know).

I'm sure he has a lot more to give..

Wise of him to observe what we’ve been doing so he can advise where we’ve been going wrong, because most of the performances I’ve seen this season it‘s looked like our players have never played together.

1 minute ago, GlastonburyRed said:

On that, albeit limited, footage it did look like a case of 'PS & KD crack on with what you would normally be doing in a session, I will just sit back & observe, pretend I'm not here'.

NP still in the 'forming opinions' stage I would imagine.

TBF, that footage was mostly pissing about, loosening up, and fitness stuff with a bit of passing and finishing drills. I would think NP would get stuck into the stuff we won't see for the preparation v Swansea.

47 minutes ago, miloemily said:

Well to me they actually looked as though they were enjoying training. I bet they have never had a more professional training session at city 

Was Pembo there as well?

GREATEST COACH IN THE WORLD*.

(*According to the many posters on here who had clearly worked with him on a daily basis, despite showing no signs of a professional footballing career).

Archived