IGNORED

Third shirt conundrum...

glastonred

I think you have to have a third option in case a team clashes with both kits, i.e. Birmingham have blue for home, if they had white away, what would they wear v Sheff Wed?

We're unlikely to clash against a team in Red and/or purple (Crystal Palace or Villa maybe?) so would have to have something available.

If we had a third kit and didn't sell it to the public I'm sure you would complain about that too.

• Admin
25 minutes ago, glastonred said:

What's the point of the third shirt? Due to the ongoing love affair with the purple and green I can't see City ever wearing it. So, what's the point!

Was just a non so subtle way of the club making money from people not getting full refunds on their season tickets last season

Be a nice gesture from the club if they did this for the 5,434 people that took up the opportunity and used it for a televised game

The club have already confirmed that it will only be used at one fixture this season, just no indication of when this will be

4 minutes ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

Surprised there isn’t a fourth kit to be honest.

Someone would buy it even if it was orange and pink with yellow stripes.

Don't joke we have previous of this !

1999/2000 season

We had red home kit, white away kit, brought out purple and lime stripes for Stoke away, then gold kit Vs Stoke at Wembley 

3 minutes ago, grifty said:

I think you have to have a third option in case a team clashes with both kits

Not true

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Was just a non so subtle way of the club making money from people not getting full refunds on their season tickets last season

Be a nice gesture from the club if they did this for the 5,434 people that took up the opportunity and used it for a televised game

The club have already confirmed that it will only be used at one fixture this season, just no indication of when this will be

1999/2000 season

We had red home kit, white away kit, brought out purple and lime stripes for Stoke away, then gold kit Vs Stoke at Wembley 

They may wait for next season when fans are back....

7 hours ago, phantom said:

1999/2000 season

Not true

I found my gold city top the other day in the loft . Looked near perfect after one outing . Never wore it again after that day out .. 

Archived