IGNORED

Alex who?

RedNachos

5 minutes ago, RedNachos said:

Brilliant that we have a massive pool of players deemed good enough to train with first team, Mr Scott being one.

Anyone know anything about him? All I can find when googling him is a twitter hate for his pundit namesake.

I believe he came over from Guernsey after playing for them. Attacking midfielder I think.

Just now, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

I believe he came over from Guernsey after playing for them. Attacking midfielder I think.

Alex Scott joins City | Bristol City

Type of business I'm pleased to see this club doing, Janneh, Semenyo, Bakinson, Holden are all established football league players hoovered up who haven't come through our academy, brilliant to see a bit of forward thinking coming into play. That's a big positive for the club. COYR.

2 hours ago, RedNachos said:

Brilliant that we have a massive pool of players deemed good enough to train with first team, Mr Scott being one.

Anyone know anything about him? All I can find when googling him is a twitter hate for his pundit namesake.

From my recollection, there was a bit of a excitement when he was signed that he might prove useful. 

Sounds like he may have progressed well. Fingers crossed.

Archived