IGNORED

Derby v Forest tonight

Hampshire Red

Probably few of us thinking too much about this fixture 72 hrs ago when we probably all expected two away defeats on the bounce.

Are we still looking below us? I certainly am but no longer looking at the relegation zone after one of the best halves of any away performances in a while (and we have had a lot over the past 3 years). However, NP will quickly realise the pressure of being our manager when looks at the table as we all do fior this weekend. To start with a Forest win puts us in the bottom half which hasnt happened much in the past few years. Then tomorrow, we have a very tough fixture whilst QPR, Blackburn and Luton all have much easier games.

So, if we win tomorrow i wont look below us again this season and that's a promise. A defeat however will provide further evidence for those who make comments on here based on the league table that there is no easy game in this division and we are still in a 'pressure pot' situation with our injured players.

Fingers crossed for a repeat performance of The Riverside but we are up against a much better manager than Warnock tomorrow who will react to the game situation faster even if things go well for us early on. I feel it's a really big weekend for the club and, starting tonight, woul dbe happy with a draw.

Anyone wanting a bet on what league position we will be in tomorrow night? It's a tough call isnt it?

56 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Fingers crossed for a repeat performance of The Riverside but we are up against a much better manager than Warnock tomorrow who will react to the game situation faster even if things go well for us early on. I feel it's a really big weekend for the club and, starting tonight, would be happy with a draw.

I'll be ecstatic with a draw tomorrow but how you can say Cooper is a much better manager than Warnock is beyond my ken. 

43 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

That’s very cool. I’ve never seen one of those before. 

https://experimental361.com/category/divisions/championship/

He produces them before most rounds. They're based on his own xG numbers, he then models each round of games 100s if not 1000s of times to come out with these averages. It's not 100% accurate, and cannot take account of crap teams that have appointed big men called Nigel to take them to Europe, but it's pretty good.

Archived